12 ✞ dizzy

Jungkook's door was pushed opened aggressively making him instantly stand up from his bed as he saw who had entered.

Taehyung. His face was straight. Serious.

Jungkook gulped.

"I have heard you had broken not only one- two rules." stated Taehyung, with a low, serious voice, as he slowly moved closer to Jungkook. Jungkook slowly stepped back every time Taehyung took a step closer.

Jungkook let out a small gasp as his back hit the wall, now he was stuck in the wall, with Taehyung in front of him.

"Do I really have to teach you discipline?" Taehyung's low deep voice spoke, while his fingers slowly but firmly pushed up  Jungkook's chin, making him look at his face.

Intimidated by Taehyung's eyes and aura, Jungkook looked away gulping. Noticing this, Taehyung roughly, (but not enough to hurt him), grabbed Jungkook's cheek, "Look at me when I'm talking to you." said Taehyung firmly.

Gulping once again, Jungkook now looked at him, directly in the eyes. He starred at Taehyung's black eyes while they pierced Jungkook's big doe-y ones.

"No." Jungkook said shortly and pushed Taehyung's fingers off his face harshly. Where did this sudden courage to do this came from?

Jungkook widened his eyes and gulped as he realized what he just did.

"I'm s-sorr-" Jungkook's apology was cut off by Taehyung's hand grabbing Jungkook's neck harshly, making him whimper.

Taehyung's long, sharp black nails poked Jungkook's skin, making him wince, "don't you ever fucking dare to snap my hand off you when I touch you. I can touch you whenever I please." Taehyung raised his voice.

(a/n: i know those last words Taehyung said can get into a sensitive topic for some of you, but please don't think of it in that way, he's not meaning it on a sexual way)

Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung's sharp fingernails tips kept on poking his neck. If Taehyung grabbed his neck harsher, his nails would literally penetrate Jungkook's skin. Literally.

"I can see you're bold enough to defy me? The king?" Taehyung said, followed by a chuckle. He got closer to Jungkook's face. Eyes never leaving Jungkook's. Face only a few inches apart. He then got closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered, his hot breath hitting Jungkook's skin, giving him goosebumps, "let's see if you can handle this."

Taehyung muttered some unfamiliar words and soon Jungkook fell in the floor wincing in pain.

"a-ahh!" Jungkook whimpered and moaned as the pain ran all over his body.

Taehyung had thrown a spell at Jungkook. The spell made you feel as if your whole body was being opened. As if you were being cut into half, to then cut you into pieces. As if there were hundreds of knifes stabbed in deep inside your body. It made you feel dizzy on top of that. It made you see everything blurry and foggy. As if you were about to pass out, but you couldn't. You were stuck there suffering the pain. Not being able to do anything to make it stop.

Make it stop.

"m-make it s-stop p-please!" Jungkook pleaded as he screamed in pain. It really felt as if he was being murdered alive. It felt so so vivid, yet his body was intact. Wtf.

Taehyung ignored his pleads, "Hm? what was that?" Taehyung teased while he just sat back watching Jungkook suffer.

He enjoyed this. He enjoyed watching people suffer. He enjoyed hurting people. It made him feel good. It made him feel, powerful.

"I'm s-sorry! p-please m-make it s-stop! ahh!" Jungkook winced in pain, he looked dizzy. He was dizzy. He's eyes desperately searched for focus. But he couldn't. Everything around him was spinning.

Taehyung pulled out a device and started recording Jungkook. (a/n: weird but just go w the flo) Taehyung got close to Jungkook, pushing his fluffy hair back to get a clearer view of his face expressions full of pain.

"Wouldn't you like to say Hi to daddy??" mocked Taehyung referring to Namjoon and Seokjin, while recording the poor boy. (a/n: taehyung stop being so childish-)

A few tears started pouring down Jungkook's eyes, due to the pain and humiliation.

"P-please make it s-stop! p-please i-i'm sorry!" pleaded Jungkook once again. Taehyung just laughed off harshly, "Namjoon! You never told me you had such a disobedient little brat!" he said sarcastically.

Jungkook's eyes were now fighting to stay opened. His forehead, well whole body was sweaty and weak. His whimpers and screams of pain were now getting lower and lower, as his body slowly started going unconscious. His eyesight getting smaller and smaller until they met darkness.

Jungkook passed out.

Taehyung let out a devilish giggle, "oh no, he passed out.. how sad" he mocked in a fake 'concerned' sarcastic tone, "what a shame.. the fun hadn't even started yet" he turned the video to him and faked a pout.

He looked at Jungkook and let him laying there on the floor, not even caring to pick him up or anything. He just left him on the floor, laying weakly, and left the room, locking Jungkook in.

"How pathetic." he rolled his eyes and walked down the hallways of his palace as if nothing had happened.

He really didn't give a fuck.

——————————————————————
heyyy y'all
sorry for the short boring chapter, school's really been on my nerves lately. my brain is burnt i need a break.
but anyways don't forget to vote and share if u want ofc <3

qotd: cold or hot weather?
(my answer: hot weather definitely. i rather be hot but be able to dress however i want than be cold + not being able to wear what i want. i really dislike cold weather :v)

love y'all stay safeee <3