31| Parcel for Mr. Jeon

A/n: Okay.. So this was a late update! I was just a litte demotivated.

I don't know if anyone is still reading this book. But just a few chapters are left now so I want to complete this book asap. So, here I am with another chapter.

_______

Jungkook was happily humming a song with a smile on his face as he entered inside his mansion and was walking towards the stairs when a voice made him halt his steps. "Jungkook." He turned to look at his father who was sitting on the luxurious dinning table with a bussiness magazine in his hand that he previously must be reading.

"oh dad? You're home? When did you come back from office?" Jungkook asked coming towards his dad, smile never leaving his face because of only one person and you probably know who it is.

"Just half an hour ago. You seem really happy. Did I miss on something?" Mr. Jeon asked when he saw Jungkook's happy face. Mr. Jeon smiled, feeling happy knowing his son was happy.

"Nothing much." Jungkook replied taking a seat on the dinning table as well. "By the way, How did your meeting go?"

"Since when did you start caring about my meetings?" Mr. Jeon asked with a chuckle.

"Since you started asking me about what's happening in my life." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"I am sorry, son. You know I always have a lot of work. But today I specialy came home early to spend time with you." Mr. Jeon said with a smile.

"Really?" Jungkook asked surprised to which Mr. Jeon hummed. "It means we can cook together like we used to do. Let's prepare the dinner. And today we are going to make your favourite. Samgyeopsal!" Jungkook said excitedly making his father chuckle.

"Sure, son! And we can also have a drink together. You favorite wine. Merlot March by Umani Ronchi Vigor Sangiovese." Mr. Jeon said.

"That's like my dad." Jungkook said proudly, grinning. "Where is Yugyeom by the way?"

"He called me a few minutes ago telling me he's at Taehyung's place. Probably staying over." Mr. Jeon said casually while Jungkook smirked.

"Staying over?" Jungkook mumble to himself.

"Anyways, Where have you been all day? Robin told me you didn't come home after school." Mr. Jeon said with a raised brow.

Does Robin want my death or what?

"uh.. Nothing. Just out with a friend." Jungkook said nervously.

"Out with friend? Who?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"It's someone you don't know. Just a new friend." Jungkook said while Mr. Jeon just looked at him suspiciously. Jungkook was not someone to make friends that easily.

"Come on, dad! Stop behaving like a detective. Now let's go and cook." Jungkook said standing up holding Mr. Jeon's arm to drag him along with him.

"Okay okay. Slow down son."

_

A man opened his car door getting out of it with an envelope in his hand, shutting the door afterwards. He pulled the hood of his black hoodie on his head to cover his face as a smirk captured his lips looking at the huge building in front of him. He climbed the stairs keeping his head low as he enterned inside walking towards the reception.

"Excuse me." He said to he receptionist who was busy in her phone.

"Yes sir. How may I help you?" The lady asked standing up when she noticed the man.