1| crush?

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

*phone ringing sound*

Kim Taehyung

Decline | Accept

He snuggled inside the blanket ignoring the phone Call. He groaned loudly when he heard the phone ringing again. He somehow managed to take out his hand from the Blanket towards the nighstand where his phone was ringing. Soon, his hand touched the phone screen and he accepted the call without even seeing the caller ID, eyes still closed.

He brought phone to his ear as he spoke lazily to the other side of the phone. "What the hell do you want now Taehyung?" He asked as if he was sure that it's Taehyung on the other side.

"Dude! You're still sleeping? Get your ass out here! Fast!" Taehyung screamed making Jungkook groan one more time.

"Taehyung, Don't scream! My head is hurting" Jungkook said in a sleepy voice.

"Yah! Who told you to drink Four bottles last night? Now get up!" Taehyung said.

"It was a dare dude! And you know right? I'm not a guy who backs out. I'm a man of my words" Jungkook said proudly.

"Yeah Yeah! Whatever! Our summer vacations are over today if you remember. Now get your ass into that uniform and come to school" Taehyung said.

"I don't want to go! It hurts so bad, dude!" Jungkook said rubbing his head.

"You have been waiting for this day since the summer break started. Now, you don't want to go! So, I'll take care of Mr. Park for you" Taehyung said teasingly.

"What? No, I'm coming" He said as he quickly threw his blanket off him and got up from the king sized bed.

"Oooooo.. Someone is really excited to meet his Teacher, after a month. Mr. Park is really something. He is the best way to wake you up" Taehyung teased.

"Of course! Now, Let me get ready.. I will pick you up in about 15 minutes" Jungkook said while checking out the clock.

"Okay. I'll be waiting" Taehyung said as he hung up the call.

Jungkook quickly took out his uniform from his wardrobe full of branded clothes. He stepped inside the bathroom and took a quick shower. He wore the uniform that fitted perfectly on his well built Body. It was a white button up shirt tucked in his black pants with a black tie having white stripes, hanging from his neck. He finally put on his blazer looking in the mirror that made him look like a gentleman.