3| meant to be mine

[Edited]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"Eat slowly! What's the rushing?" Jimin said as he giggled at younger's clumsiness, an another treat to Jungkook's eyes.

Seokjin's phone buzzed in his pocket and he excused himself to see the text he got.

Sexy Brain (2 texts)

He laughed a little seeing the name of the owner of the text that he wrote himself. He opened the message box.

♡♡

Sexy Brain
Hey babe! I'm coming back a day before my birthday. Remember you promised to throw a party?

Jinie ♥
Ofc I do. I'm so happy you're coming back after so many days.
I'll be waiting honey.

Sexy Brain
I miss you. See you soon ❤

Jinie ♥
Love you too :)

Sexy Brain
I didn't say that 😂

Jinie ♥
But you were about to. I know you really well, you know?

Sexy Brain
Yes I know
Okay see ya 💋

Jinie ♥
Bye 💋

♡♡

"Jiminie! I'm throwing a party next week and you have to come. It's my Boyfriend's Birthday" Seokjin said while placing his phone inside his pocket.

"Sure! I will come" Jimin answered with a smile.

Jungkook was relieved after hearing the word 'Boyfriend' leaving Seokjin's mouth. Now, he have Jimin all to himself. Or maybe not?

☆☆☆

Few days later

Jungkook and Taehyung were in Jungkook's room studying for the exam that they have tomorrow. It was their last exam and it was english, The subject that Jungkook never concentrated on because his eyes were always captured by his English Teacher. And right now, he wasn't able to understand anything.

"Jungkook.. Where was Hellen keller born? I can find the date but not the place." Taehyung said as he was rushing through the pages of the book clumsily.