7| because of mr. park

Hey lovlies💜 I'm here with a new chapter. Please don't forget to Vote and comment!

____________________________

[Edited]

☆☆☆

Jimin's eyes landed the person who just entered the restaurant.

His ex?

What the hell is he doing here? Wait.. He is not alone!

Jimin was feeling his anger raising a little bit as he saw Taemin with a girl by his side who was literally clinging onto him. But it wasn't because of jealousy. He was angry on himself. He was in a relationship with a person like this for a year? How?

Jimin couldn't believe how can someone be like this? And now, Jimin is sure that Taemin may have cheated him a lot of times behind his back. Who knows? He have caught him about two times. First time, he let it go beacuse Taemin apologized and Jimin wasn't a kind of person to let go of the relationships so easily.

At that time, he was blindly in love with Taemin but when Jimin caught him cheating the second time, of course he had to let go because the love was only from his side and Taemin just didn't care a single bit.

Few days ago he was apologizing and now he is here with a new girl. Jimin was feeling really uncomfortable and didn't want to face Taemin at this moment so he really wanted to leave.

Jungkook noticed Jimin's uncomfortable behavior and the distressed look on his face so he asked. "Are you alright, Mr. Park? If you are not okay with lying about us being couple.. I can call the waiter and tell them the truth."

Jimin came out of his thoughts and shook his head in 'no' as he spoke. "It's not that.. " Jungkook looked confused at Jimin as he had no idea of Taemin being here.

"Let's leave!" Jimin said as he stood up abruptly, ready to leave.

"But, We haven't eaten this pudding yet!" Jungkook said as he pointed towards it.

"Let's pack it up." Jimin said as he hurriedly called a waiter from nearby table and asked them to pack it up for them and the waiter took the puddings to pack them.

Jungkook stood up as well. He was confused with Jimin's sudden change of behavior. Why was he so hurried to leave? But he didn't question. "Okay! Let's go. I'll bring the puddings.. You can go wait in the parking lot." Jungkook said.