10| jealousy

[Edited]

☆☆☆

Jimin entered his room, closing the door behind he came to sit on the edge of his bed and sighed heavily. He rubbed his face with his hands before throwing himself backwards to lay on the bed. He closed his eyes to only replay the scene that happened in Jungkook's room.

Jungkook's breath on his lips, the tingles in his stomach, his pounding heart and The younger's lips about to meet his own.

He immediately opened his eyes, breathing heavily.

Fuck..

What feeling is this?

Maybe attraction?

Yeah.. Attraction. But just a little.. a very little attraction. Nothing much!

But even though, if it was just attraction, it was still wrong. He felt attracted towards Jungkook which he shouldn't because he is his student. But he just can't control himself.

He never expected himself to look at his student in this way. Like wanting to be near him, touch him, feel him or kiss him. Feeling like his heart would explode if he is near Jungkook. He makes Jimin feel butterflies in his stomach with his sweet talks or rise up a tingling feeling whenever he uses his seductive tone on him.

Why I can't stop myself from thinking about him?

Why did he even do that for?

Was he teasing me? What was going on in his mind?

Why am I feeling dissapointed for stopping him?

Was he gonna kiss me?

How am I gonna face him again, now?

All the questions were eating him up alive. But he couldn't do anything about them. He just needed to stop thinking about Jungkook. He got himself up from the bed to get a shower. Maybe a warm shower would help him ease his thoughts. He got his towel from the wadrobe when he heard his phone ringing that was in his pocket. He pulled it out.

Jin hyung
Accept | Decline

Jimin picked up the call after seeing the caller id.

"What's up, hyung?" Jimin said on the phone with a lazy tone.

"Hey, Chim! You remember today's my Boyfriend's birthday right? I told you last week" Seokjin said excitedly on the other line.

"Yes, I remember but I don't feel like comin--" Jimin said as closed the wadrobe after taking out his clothes but got cut at the last by the latter.