26| Lost

Next morning

The crowd of the students was collected on the beach as the teachers were standing in front of them ready to announce the schedule for today. The P.E teacher, Mr. Smith held a mic as he started speaking.

"A very Good Morning students. Hope you had a good sleep last night! So, Today we are gonna play treasure hunt! You all will be divided into pairs and given a spot from where you have to start going inside the forest. Don't worry there is no animal there!" He said chuckling.

"You'll have to find a scroll that is already placed in the forest. You have to find it using the map I am gonna give you. The pair which found it the fastest and come back with it will be the winner."

Students happily and excitedly cheered at that while Jungkook find it a real bullshit. Why he had to roam in a damn forest to find a shitty scroll. Instead he would love to spend time with his Jimin which is not possible at the moment.

"And all the teachers are going to join the students in playing it."

Teachers looked at Mr. Smith in surprise including Jungkook while all the students chimed more happily.

"Are you gonna just see my face now or join the students?" Mr. Smith asked the Teachers who who immediately joined the students, ready to play the game.

"So everyone come one by one and take a chit out. Every chit have a number. Two people who have same number will be partners for this game." Mr. Smith said pointing at the big box placed on a table aside.

All the students and teachers lined up in front of the box to get their chit. Jungkook was hoping to get the same number as Jimin. But he knew he isn't that lucky. After getting their chits, students started finding their partners.

Taehyung somehow managed to see Yugyeom's number without letting him know and he was fully dissapointed that his number didn't match Yugyeom's. He went towards Jungkook who was just standing at a place as if he had no interest in finding his partner.

"Hey buddy! What's your number? Did you check if you got the same number as you lover?" Taehyung said wiggling his brows at Jungkook.

"Shut up! He's not my lover.. Yet! And I am not that lucky to get same number as Jimin especially when there are so many students." Jungkook said with a pout.

"Come on! Atleast check what number you have." He said as he took the paper from Jungkook's hand which he hadn't even unfolded yet. Taehyung unfolded to see the number. He was surprised to see it was 4, same as Yugyeom's.

Unconciously, he crushed the sheet of paper in his hand and gritted his teeth in anger and jealousy. He had been thinking about the way he feels towards Yugeyom as he had never felt such things for a boy before. He spend the last whole night thinking about it and he just decided to accept whatever feelings come inside him. And he would eventually know himself if he truly likes the latter.

"Tae, Are you okay? Why do you seem like you are about to murder someone?" Jungkook asked acting as if he was scared.

"Shut up! I am totally fine!" Taehyung said. He knew Jungkook already have a boyfriend and is totally whipped for him but he knew how clingy Yugyeom becomes when it comes to Jungkook. So, he couldn't let these to go alone inside the forest.

Never!

"Jungkook.. Can I exchange my chit with yours?" Taehyung asked.

"Why?" Jungkook asked suspiciously making Taehyung chuckle nervously. He knows Jungkook would probably tease him if he got to know that Kim Taehyung, his so called straight best friend was taking interest in his childhood friend.