35| tit for tat

"I forgot they were following me"

Jungkook gets up and looked around to see if someone was there. He was right when he saw Taemin walking towards him with his men trailing behind him, a gun in his hand as he smirked at Jungkook. Jimin gulped, getting up from his seat and hiding himself behind Jungkook. Younger gritted his teeth in anger, looking at Taemin. He just wanted to jump upon him and punch him until he is a dead meat but he can't. Jimin is with him and he have to make sure he is safe.

Taemin stood in front of them, at a distance away from. A white bandage wrapped around his head. His men standing behind him, like some killers in South indian movie.

"What you thought, you will run away from me, Jimin? Just like that? huh?" Taemin spoke through his gritted teeth, he clutched the gun tightly in his hand, staring intensely at Jimin and Jungkook who were still standing by the car.

Taemin began walking towards Jimin but Jungkook stood in front of Jimin, preventing Taemin to reach his boyfriend. "Don't you dare touch him or I'll rip your fucking throat and cut your dick with my own hands!" Jungkook husked out, eyes holding a intense stare that was enough to kill anyone, if that was possible.

"I have already touched him, Jeon Jungkook," Taemin spoke through his gritted teeth, a smirk found a way back on his ugly face. "And what did you do? Nothing! You can't do anything to me. Not even now, I'll have Jimin all to myself and you can't stop me. Wanna see how?"

Taemin smirked.

"Hands up" He ordered as he pointed his gun towards Jungkook and Jimin's direction. Both's eyes widened as they stared at the gun that was pointed towards them. Jungkook gulped as he stared at Jimin before nodding his head towards him, telling to him just play along until police reaches here. Jimin got his signal and nodded in return. Both lifted their hands up as Taemin ordered.

Taemin smirked even more. "Good. Now do what I say or I will not think before shooting you both."

Taemin gestured his men by looking at them and his men nodded their heads. They walked towards Jimin and grabbed his both arms from either side of him, pulling him away from Jungkook's side. Jungkook eyes widened as he extended his hand towards Jimin to grab him. "Hey! What are you doing? Leave him! I said leave him!" Jungkook tried pulling Jimin towards himself but Taemin interrupted.

"Stay on your place, Jungkook!" Taemin growled, gun still pointed towards him. "Or I will not think before shooting your beloved Jimin." He smirked.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger again and stood on his place, miserably as Jimin was dragged away from him by Taemin's men. "Leave me! I said leave me! Stop!" Jimin wiggled in their grips but couldn't get away and end up dragging along with them towards Taemin.