23| Lean On

The Sun was shining gloriously in the blue sky while few white clouds were surrounding it. The light breeze flowing through the atmosphere, streaming past the leaves of the tree. The weather was really beautiful. The School's parking lot was filled with students as they all seemed excited for their trip to Dadaepo. The sounds of students chatting and discussing their plans for the trip surrounding the atmosphere.

Jungkook came towards the parking lot along with Yugyeom and Taehyung carrying piggy bagpacks on their shoulders as they joined the other students when a figure suddenly came running towards Jungkook throwing himself on him, squeezing him in a tight hug. Jungkook immediately realized who the person was as he giggled at his friend and hugged him back.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok greeted as he pulled away from Jungkook, now throwing his arms around Yugyeom and Taehyung together who chuckled.

"Hi Hobi!" They greeted together.

"We are gonna have so much fun. I am so excited!" Hoseok exclaimed happily. His friends chuckling at his cheerfulness.

"Hey Jungkook!" A voice interrupted, getting their attention. Jungkook turned to look at the girl with short hairs who just called him.

"Oh. Hi Soyeon!" Jungkook said with a smile on his face.

(Jungkook's Outfit)

Jungkook was wearing a denim jacket over a plain white tank top with white shorts tightly hugging his thick thighs and exposing his legs as his foot were covered with his favorite timberlands

Jungkook was wearing a denim jacket over a plain white tank top with white shorts tightly hugging his thick thighs and exposing his legs as his foot were covered with his favorite timberlands. His hairs were straight and parted from the middle making him look so hot and handsome.

"You look hot-- I mean the weather is hot and you look pretty good in your outfit as always." Soyeon said as she shamelessly checked out Jungkook from top to bottom.

"Thanks. You look really nice as well." Jungkook says when suddenly Yugyeom pulled him back to him.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked in a whisper as he gave a nervous smile to Soyeon who was looking at them confused.

"Who is she? Are you cheating on Mr. Park?" Yugyeom asked in a whisper while quirking a brow at him making Jungkook scoff.

"What the hell? Are you insane? If I am talking to a girl, it doesn't mean I see her that way. She is just a classmate and a good friend. Nothing more." Jungkook whisper yelled at his friend before turning his attention back to Soyeon.

"Is everything alright? I mean.. What's up with your friend?" Soyeon asked looking at Yugeyom.

"Nothing. He is just like this. I have to go now. I'll see you around." Jungkook said.