15| don't wanna loose!

[Edited]

☆☆☆

"What can we do? I know, He is surely gonna regret it but it'll take time and the think is that I can't wait anymore." Jungkook rants in front of Taehyung who was trying to think of something.

"Dude! You have been ranting about this topic since we came into your room. I am sick of hearing it so keep your fucking mouth shut so that I can think something." Taehyung says, frustrated.

"But I'm missing him. I want him to be near me. I want to see his face. I want to talk to him. I want to touch him, feel him. And tell him how much I.. how much I love him." Jungkook says, as he was tired of waiting to have the one he loves.

"You are literally obsessed with him." Taehyung said in disbelief as he sighed heavily.

"I think jealousy is the only thing that can make him accept his feelings for you." Taehyung says, thinking and Jungkook nodded in response.

"Yeah! That night.. It happened because we both were jealous. And today too, I saw him how he got angry when I acted as if I was talking to a girl on the phone." Jungkook says, thinking as a smirk captured his face at the thought of Jimin being jealous for him.

"Then, We've got the solution. We are gonna make Mr. Park jealous. But with whom? " Taehyung said as he stood up from the couch and went to sit next to Jungkook on the bed.

"Of course! Hoseok. Who else?" Jungkook said excitedly.

"No! Not Hoseok." Taehyung said, not at all agreeing.

"But why?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Mr. Park had already once got jealous of him. It's not gonna work with him again and again. We need someone else. Anyways, If we ask Hoseok for help, he's gonna act overdramatic in front of sir and you'll get caught just in a second." Taehyung explains.

"Yeah! That's true. But Who else can we ask for help?" Jungkook asked as they both started thinking but no one came onto their mind.

But then only, a ray of hope entered the room.

"Hey guys! What are you doing?" Yugeyom entered with a smile on his face.

The two figures diverted his attention towards him, soon their lips curved into a mischievous smile. They looked at each other and nodded as of indication they both were thinking about the same thing. They again turned to look at Yugeyom, eyeing him.

"W-Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Yugeyom asked creeped out by the look his friends were giving him.

☆☆☆

The figure rolled on his bed, here and there whining like a child. He held the pillow and started punching it, still whining.