33| Unexpected

Next morning

"You both knew?" Mr. Jeon asked with a raised brow while Taehyung and Yugyeom just smiled nervously at him.

Yugyeom nervously shuffled in his seat on the dinning table, giving a glance at Jungkook who was sitting across him with a same nervous look as him and then at Taehyung who was sitting just next to him. Taehyung noticing the nervous look on Yugyeom's face held his hand under the table caressing it to calm his nerves which only made him supress a smile.

"Your silence only means you did know." Mr. Jeon said.

"I am sorry, uncle. We didn't mean to. We just didn't know how to tell you." Yugyeom said looking apologetically at Mr. Jeon.

"Yeah.. Actually, Jungkook was just scared to tell you and we couldn't go against him." Taehyung explained.

Mr. Jeon travelled his eyes to Jungkook at that, giving him a glare.

"Dad, don't give me that look. That's why I wasn't telling you. Because I knew you'd react this way." Jungkook said which only made Mr. Jeon to roll his eyes. "It's all gone now. Just forgive me already."

"Ahan. I wouldn't have been upset if you would have told me yourself but getting to know this from someone else. Especially someone sending me your pictures was so dissapointing." Mr. Jeon said.

"Dad please. Don't be mad." Jungkook said as he stood up walking over to his dad's chair to stand behind him and then started massaging his shoulders. "I will be a good boy. I will study properly and I will not let anyone know about mine and Jimin's relation. I promise."

"Just don't be mad. I can't leave Jimin and I also don't want you to be upset at me. You're the only one that I have." Jungkook said, doing his so called emotional drama.

"Do you think that'll work?" Mr. Jeon asked and chuckled shooking his head at his son's behavior.

"It already did." Jungkook said smiling cheekily as he hugged his father from the back making smiles appear on his friends faces.

"You are too much spoiled." Mr. Jeon said when Jungkook pulled away and took a seat next him. Jungkook only chuckled at that.

"Are we also forgiven?" Yugyeom asked in a low voice.

"No you're not." Mr. Jeon said making Yugyeom frown. "Not yet. But I will forgive you both if you do something in return for me."

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"Keep an eye on this brat. Don't let him near Mr. Park in school." Mr. Jeon said making Jungkook frown.

"But why? Dad--" Jungkook was saying but got interrupted by his father.

"I did accept your relationship with Jimin. Didn't I? Now if I am asking you to keep it low at school. You tell me. Am I saying anything wrong?" Mr. Jeon asked firmly.

"No." Jungkook said in a low voice looking down with a pout resting on his lips.

"Then just stay away from him in school. Keep this in your mind. He is just your teacher in school, not your boyfriend!" Mr. Jeon said. "I am letting you two together. Can't you just do this? Just don't let anyone be suspicious of you two. Okay?"

"Okay." Jungkook nodded his head in understanding.

"But I don't trust Jungkook's hormones so I am giving this responsibility to you two to make sure he maintains his distance from Mr. Park." Mr. Jeon said making Jungkook scoff and his two friends to laugh.

"Sure uncle." Yugyeom says.

_

Jungkook's pov