9| messed up!

[Edited]

☆☆☆

Jungkook sighed heavily as he came back to his mansion again. He knew it, his dad is gonna find him and send Yoongi to bring him back. Taehyung just dropped him home which was suppose to be done by Yoongi instead but they couldn't find him anywhere.

Jungkook was a little tipsy right now, not fully drunk. He didn't even remember by now, how many shots he drank. He couldn't let his father know this. He moved his foot slowly in order to find his father. Hoping he wouldn't do something silly in front of his tutor because of the little tipsy feeling of those shots he drank.

"Sir! You're back, finally! Mr. Jeon is waiting for you in the living room. Your tutor is already here." The servant, Robin informed Jungkook who nodded his head in return and went to the living room.

When he entered the living room, he saw his father sitting on one of the sofas. His eyes travelled to see towards the other sofa across his dad to only make his eyes widen. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Am I really that much drunk that I'm imagining you?

It's you right?!

Is it really Jimin?

I think I'm drunk! That's why I'm seeing him. It's just my imagination!

He thought as he rubbed his eyes once and opened his eyes to see the same figure again. He was surprised af. No!

He was shocked af!

"Jungkook!"

"Jeon!" Mr. Jeon called him as Jungkook looked towards him.

"Y-Yes dad!" Jungkook said coming out of his own bubble of thoughts.

"What are you thinking about? Thank god! You're finally back. Come here.." Mr. Jeon said as Jungkook nodded and went towards his dad taking a seat beside him. He looked up to only make eye contact with his crush but immediately looked away.

"About you sneaking out.. We'll talk about that later!" Mr. Jeon said as Jungkook gulped and laughed nervously.

"So, Here's your tutor!" Mr. Jeon said guesturing towards Jimin who smiled in return.

Is this real?

"Mr. Park?! He's my tutor?" Jungkook asked, eyes ready to come out of their sockets.

"Yeah! What's with that shocked expression? Look! This year everyone has an improvement in their English scores since Mr. Park came, except you. I think he is the one who can help you do better by one on one schooling." Mr. Jeon explained.

"I'll try my best. It just depends on the student if he wants to study. And I see potential in Jungkook. I think he just needs guiding. He'll surely do better." Jimin said smiling while Mr. Jeon nodded.