8| tutor?!

[Edited]

☆☆☆

Jungkook was feeling fear capturing him as he was near his home or you could say mansion. He parked his car in the garage as he slowly moved his foot towards the main gate. Two guards opened it for him as he entered the house looking around not wanting to see the only person that will be the cause of his death today. His dad!

He called a servant shouting his name. "Robin!" who immediately came running to Jungkook.

"Yes sir!" The servant said after bowing a little.

"Where's dad?" Jungkook asked whispering to the servant.

"Mr. Jeon? He is not home, probably in his office at this time." Robin said simply while Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Thank god, Dad isn't home! I'm safe till the evening." Jungkook said smiling but..

"Hey son!" A voice said from behind as Jungkook froze in his place. Not again!

Jungkook slowly turned around to see his dad who was standing with his arms crossed. Jungkook smiled nervously at him. "Hey dad! Today you're back early?" He asked.

"Why? You didn't want me to come home early?" Mr. Jeon asked raising a brow at his son.

"No! no! I didn't mean that." Jungkook replied immediately as he turned to look at Robin with a 'What the fuck?' look who just shrugged in response. He sighed as he turned to look at his father again.

"Uh.. Dad you must be tired. Come sit!" He said as he gestured his father to sit on the couch. "Robin.. You go, bring some water for dad! Can't you see he's home and must be thirsty?" He said to Robin, trying to behave kindly with his father so he would be less strict with him.

But his idea went in vain! Robin nodded as he was about to leave when Mr. Jeon gestured him to stop by moving his hand up. "I don't want water. And you Jungkook come to my room! Right now!" Mr. Jeon said while Jungkook gulped.

"But dad. We can talk later. You must be tire-" Jungkook was saying when he got cut off by his father.

"I have something important to talk to you. Come in my room!" Mr. Jeon said as he started leaving to his room but Jungkook interrupted.

"Dad! Uhhmm.. I'm tired. Can't we-" Jungkook again got cut by his father.

"Jeon! In my room within 5 minutes." Mr. Jeon said as he left to his room. Jungkook gulped as he knew whenever his father calls him by 'Jeon' means his death. He immediately went to his father's room not wanting to add in the problem.

☆☆☆

Jungkook was sitting on the couch in his father's room while his father was moving back and forth in front of him with his arms crossed. Mr. Jeon sighed as he stopped and turned to look at Jungkook.