25| Sunset

Jungkook got out of the restaurant as his eyes roamed to find Jimin. It didn't take him much time to find the figure as there were not many people on the beach. He didn't think once before running towards Jimin. He slowed down when he reached near him. He didn't call him or tried to stop him instead just silently followed him. Jimin felt a presence behind him and he knew who it was but ignoring it, he continued walking to somewhere he didn't know.

They were walking along the shore by now, leaving their foot prints on the sand as they walked ahead. It was almost evening. The sun was going to set down soon. Jungkook was thankful that everyone was in the restaurant so they had their chance to be alone for a while.

Jimin finally stopped his foot making Jungkook to stop as well. The older sighed before turning around, crossing his arms on his chest as he glared at the latter who stood there with a smile on his face, finally happy to get the attention of his boyfriend.

"What are you trying to do?" Jimin asked and Jungkook acted to tilt his head in confusion.

"Nothing." He replied simply making Jimin unfold his arms to stand staright.

"Jeon, Don't play dumb. Why are you following me?" Jimin asked.

"I am not following you." Jungkook again replied simply.

"You are." Jimin argued.

"I am not." Jungkook argued back making Jimin huff.

"Say the truth! Didn't you walk behind me, following me all the way to here?" Jimin asked.

"I wasn't walking behind you. You were walking in front of me." Jungkook stated making Jimin scoff. "Not like I am complaining though. I was having an amazing view back there." He said with a mischievous smirk on his face as his eyes travelled down to Jimin's ass.

Jimin's eyes followed Jungkook's to only widen them afterwards as he looked at Jungkook. "You.. You pervert!" Jimin said in disbelief making Jungkook chuckle. "Why are you even here?"

"What do you mean why I am here? This beach is a public spot. I can go anywhere I want." Jungkook says.

"Let me give you a suggestion. Why don't you go back to the restaurant? I think you were having an amazing time with that girl back there." He said sarcastically.

"What girl?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Oh. So you don't remember now!" Jimin said dramatically. "But don't worry. I totally remember. I think someone was texting their boyfriend but when that girl came, she was more important than their boyfriend that they forgot to text back. Am I right?

"You are talking about Soyeon?" Jungkook chuckled at that. "If you are forgetting, you yourself wanted me to stop texting you and now you are complaining."

"Excuse me! Mr. Jeon Jungkook. Firstly, Yes! I am talking about that bitch who was eye fucking you while you were barking something to her. And secondly, I am not complaining!" Jimin stated harshly.

"Woah! Woah! I am scared now. I think I should go back to Soyeon." Jungkook said teasily as he was about to go but Jimin held his collar, pulling him making their bodies to come closer, taking Jungkook by surprise.

"Jeon! I am warning you. If you ever cheated on me, I am gonna rip that handsome face of yours." Jimin threatened while Jungkook just stared at him.