14| challenge

A/n: Firstly, I want to thank everyone who is reading and voting for my book. I really appreciate it! 💜

Let's get this ride started!

____________________________________

[Edited]

☆☆☆

"Jeon! Come with me. We need to talk."

No words were exchanged after that. The two were sitting in silence inside a cab. The only sound of engine of the car and the music playing in the cab was there but it wasn't helping at all. Jimin was just looking out of the window during the whole ride, while Jungkook was looking at Jimin like trying to read his mind as he had no clue what the latter wanted to talk about.

Finally, They reached back at that Restraunt where the fight happened to get Jungkook's car which was left there only, as Jungkook was taken to police station in police car. Both got out as Jimin paid the taxi fare.

Jungkook saw as Jimin didn't say a single word and started walking to somewhere, so he just followed him. Jungkook was confused as Jimin wasn't going towards the parking lot but walking past the Restraunt to a Pharmacy.

"Mr. Park.. " Jungkook called him.

Jimin stopped and turned to look at Jungkook. "Stay here! I'm coming." He said as he went inside the Pharmacy.

Jungkook waited outside confused as Jimin came back after a few minutes with a polythene bag in his hand. Again without saying a single thing he started walking and Jungkook sighed before following him to the parking lot.

When they reached the car, Jimin spoke. "Your car keys!" He demanded, extending his hand in front of him. Jungkook did as Jimin told him to. He pulled out his car keys from his pocket, giving it to Jimin who then went towards the car unlocking it.

He gestured Jungkook to sit inside the car and Jungkook did as asked. Both settled themselves, Jimin on the driver's seat while Jungkook was sitting on the passenger seat. Jungkook watched as Jimin opened the polythene back, pulling out something before turning to look at Jungkook.

"Your hand?" Jimin demanded.

"What?" Jungkook asked confused, looking at Jimin.

"Give me your hand." Jimin said as he waited for Jungkook to extend his hand but Jungkook just looked confused at him.

Jimin sighed as he himself extended his left hand pulling Jungkook's right hand towards him, startling Jungkook. He poured the disinfectant liquid on a piece of cotton and started cleaning his wound on his knuckles from his free hand.