29| Sweet Bicker

Jungkook was sitting again on the same seat in the bus, he sat on their way here. He was busy admiring Jimin's beauty who was standing out of the bus door, sending students in as he called their name. Almost all the students were inside the bus already. Jungkook's view was blocked by a figure who came near him. He looked up to see Soyeon. He nervously smiled at her, not wanting to be rude.

"What's up Soyeon?" Jungkook asked her who was just standing in front of him smiling like an idiot.

"Uh.. Can I sit with you?" She asked but little did she know the seat was already reserved, not only the seat of the bus but also of his heart.

"Actually, it's occupied. You can sit somewhere else." Jungkook said trying not to sound rude.

"Huh? Whose is it?" Soyeon asked. Before Jungkook could answer Jimin entered the bus meeting his eyes with Jungkook and then turned to look at Soyeon who was standing in front of his seat.

"It's mine." Jimin said getting Soyeon's attention.

"Oh. Mr. Park?" Soyeon asked as she turned his head towards Jimin. She keened his eyes at the shirt Jimin was still wearing which belonged to Jungkook. "Huh? Can you please sit somewhere else? I want to sit with my friend." She asked politely while inside her mind she rolled her eyes.

Jimin turned his head towards Jungkook who was nervously looking at the scene not knowing what to do. The older pursed his lips in a tight smile before speaking. "Sure! You can have my seat."

Jungkook frowned at that which later turned into a pout. He wanted to sit with Jimin.

"Thank you sir." Soyeon bowed and Jimin nodded with a fake smile while his mind was saying or basically yelling something else.

I have allowed you to sit on the seat of the bus, not on the seat of Jeon's heart that you're thanking me, Bitch!

Jimin gave an annoying glare at Jungkook who didn't even try to tell Soyeon to go sit somewhere else. Jungkook gulped. He knew Jimin was probably mad at him now. Fuck..

Soyeon happily took her seat next to Jungkook while Jimin walked to sit on the first seat of the other lane. Jungkook kept his gaze at Jimin while Soyeon was saying some bullshit he wasn't interested in.

Jimin kept giving glares towards Soyeon and Jungkook while Jungkook just gulped nervously at that. During the ride, Soyeon pretended like she was tired and acted to fall asleep and slowly rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder. And of course Jimin had to see it. His eyes then met with Jungkook's. He gave him a burning dark stare before looking away. Jungkook immediately moved her head away but she again acted to place it on his shoulder. Jungkook sighed in irritation.

Rest of the ride, Jimin didn't give a single look at Jungkook while Jungkook didn't looked away from Jimin for a single second.

_

Jimin's pov

I was literally fuming when I got home so I went straight to have a shower to calm myself. That stupid bitch literally took my seat and clinged onto Jungkook the whole ride back. Jungkook didn't even say anything. This jerk! Really needs to learn a lesson! Looks like I need to show him who he belongs to.

After a warm shower, I wore some fresh boxers. My eyes then landed on Jungkook's shirt that was on the counter that I didn't gave him back when he made me put it on because mine was wet because of the rain. I picked it up, bringing it close to my nose, inhaling it's scent. It still smelled like Jungkook. It calmed my nerves and a smile captured my face remembering whatever happened in the forest. Only if that Soyeon didn't ruin my mood in the end.