Chapter 25

-Abbi POV-

When I woke up again I saw that it must have been late as it was dark outside and everyone was asleep. It was quiet for another 20 minutes with me thinking to myself when the big man who I was a bit scared of woke up. He looked around the room and saw me awake as well and said, "Hello." I got to say it wasn't the quietest voice but I could tell he was trying to keep his voice low so everyone could sleep so I smiled through my fear and whispered, "Hello." back. He smiled at me and then motioned at the door. I nodded and decided to be brave and quickly took the IV needle out and followed him through the door until we came to a room further away.

When we got there he said in what must be his usual voice, "Hello young one I am Thor. Who are you daughter of Natasha and Clint?" I giggled quietly and realized I had never done that before but said, "I am Abbi, nice to meet you Thor." We chatted for a while more until I got hungry and my tummy rumbled loudly making me blush. He said urgently, "Abbi you are hungry. Let me get you a poptart!!!" I nodded and watched him prepare one for me. We then both sat down and ate what he had got until I fell asleep leaning on him happy.

-Nat POV-

When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that Thor and Abbi weren't here. Normally I wouldn't worry if she wasn't here but Thor is big and strong, Abbi is small and easily scared by new people so it may not be the best. I quickly woke up the others and told them to find Thor. We all split up and tried to find them.

-Tony POV-

So I got woke up by an anxious looking Natasha which was very scary to see as she never showed any emotion. I made a bit more of an effort and was completely up less than 5 minutes after everyone else. Natasha then told us to all split up and find Thor.

I went off to his room whilst everyone else took elsewhere. I came up to his gigantic door after 10 minutes of walking around to find it and knocked. After doing that and waiting for 10 seconds with no reply I called my suit over and put it on, then shoved open the door with the extra strength. Once I was in there I all could see was gold. Then I realized that his room was actually lined with gold and was gigantic.

I followed the corridor off the side of the entrance until I came to another corridor where there was a choice of doors. I opened the first to find that there was row after row of stacked pop tarts. Wow he really did love them. I exited that quickly and tried the second to find out that it was a bathroom. That was a bit boring.

I finally tried the last door on this corridor and decided that if he wasn't in here he must be at the room on the end or somewhere else. I opened it and found that it was his bedroom. I then saw Abbi laying unconscious on the big bed. I immediately looked around for Thor or anybody else and nobody was there. I then walked over to Abbi and saw that nothing was visibly wrong with her when Thor walked into the room. The first thing I said to him without thing was, "What is she doing here???" he looked over at me before saying in his quieter voice that sounded like a normal person, "We went to find her some food as Abbi was starved and she fell into slumber as we were in the kitchen. I didn't know where else to take her so I brought her here." I let out a breath that I hadn't realised I had been holding in and told everyone over the radio, "She's fine, she asleep in Thor's room. I'm with him and Thor." I heard OKs over it and sat down in a chair in his room like he did and picked up the book beside me and started reading it as I had nothing better to do.