Chapter 18

-Clint POV-

When I came back she was still exactly where I left her but now the tear marks weren't so visible. I slowly gave her the pancakes telling her to try them. She looked at them before taking a small nibble and doing what I thought was the smallest smile in the world. I walked out and left her their to eat her pancakes in peace.

I came back half an hour later to find her doing the washing up. But I didn't want her to think that I was spying on her so I went out then reopened the door loudly. She looked up this time and stared at the floor when she realized who it was. I couldn't think why she would look at the floor though though as she hadn't done anything wrong. But I brushed it off and continued with what I came in here to say, "Me and Nat were wondering if you wanted to come and watch a movie with us?" She continued to look at the floor but I heard a, "Yes" so I walked out. I heard her following me after half a minute when she realized I had left the room.

I walked into the TV room and found Nat their already stocked up on everything you could possibly want.

Abbigale came in and sat down on the floor whilst me and Nat sat together on the sofa. We did leave space for her though if she wanted to climb up later on. And with that we started our movie night.

We watched Finding Nemo, Cars 1 and 2, Mary Poppins and How to train your Dragon as we both didn't want to put on anything that could upset her. She did climb up onto the sofa at the start of Mary Poppins as well and managed to stay awake until the end of How to train your Dragon. She then fell asleep leaning on me as I was cuddled against Nat.