Chapter 7

-Tony POV-

About 5 minutes after the meeting had been ended JARVIS alerted us all of another ship approaching. We all went out onto the deck to ask what the matter was. When we all arrived up there the person who I supposed was the captain had positioned his ship by the side of ours before jumping over the gap. He glared at us all and said, "I want Abbigale Carter Sorin. And I know she's here so don't lie to me." I didn't really like his tone and apparently none of the others did as we all said that wee didn't know who he was going on about even though we had all figured out it was the girl. I was still wondering to myself how does she know him though when we suddenly saw the guy and girl who was now named as Abbi on the ground.We all looked over surprised. The guy glared at her and said, "So I see you haven't told them about yourself then." They were now circling each other as she replied back, "That is none of their concern."

Whilst we were all trying to figure out what they meant, the guy ran at her as she sidestepped. He then doubled back faster than before making them both go crashing to the floor. I could tell she was hurt by the look on her face but, it looked as if she was trying to hide it. She still managed to kick him off even though he must have been at least triple her size. She then walked up to him and punched him very hard in the face. We all heard a loud crack as his nose broke.

He was over that in about 3 seconds though as he ran at her again sending her down with him on top making her nearly scream in agony. We then all heard a crack as we watched her leg break.She then threw him off her somehow Disneyland managed to stand up. How she did all of that though amazed me, any of us would have been screaming in agony. She did scream though, but at the guy. He had a hint of fear come off him as she screamed, "Get off this ship!!!" But as soon as it had passed an evil smile took over his face.

He jumped onto his ship where people rushed to help him. We watched as the ship sailed off. We then all turned our attention to the girl. She was shaking slightly. She then turned around and muttered a tiny, "Sorry" which I could only just hear before she collapsed onto the ground. I was the first person to snap out of it though. I managed to get Banner to help me whilst the others little minds processed what had just happened.

I called Fury as he would respond to any emergency signal I sent as I never did something send any.