Chapter 9

-Tony POV-

I left her there to go and tell the others. I found the all in the control room. I told them that she had woken up. They didn't really believe me as it had only been half an hour unlike the 2 hours the doctor said. I told Fury to access the cameras. He did and it showed her sleeping. He then responded it and all it had was me leaving and her sleeping. I told them that she must be faking it. We all went (including Fury) to the hospital to find she wasn't there. Fury chose to speak at that moment exclaiming, "How did she get out of the high security cuffs?" We all gave him a dirty look and I screamed, "Why!?!" He replied easily, "She could be a threat." Nat butted in just as I was about to scream at him again saying, "Why don't we look at the other cameras anand see where she is. She must have escaped whilst we were walking her." We all walked back only to still see on the camera that she was there and that it showed that she had been there whilst we were. But it didn't show us. I gasped as I realized it, "She managed to hack into here as well. She managed to hack into the boat but that was quite easy but I can't believe how she did it here."

After that outburst we all separated to try and find her.

-Nat POV-

We all separated to go and find the girl. Even though I didn't know her my respect was growing seeing to the fact that she managed to get out of cuffs that were high security at that age.

I was passing along every door listening in. I was passing the suit room when a small sneeze almost non detectable to the human ear came from it. I walked in slowly to find the girl wearing a suit like mine. I grabbed my gun which had previously been loaded with a tranquilizer dart when I heard her say, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." She turned around to face me, I then actually saw how old she really was. She was very young and really didn't look like she should be doing this. She spoke again, "You know them cuffs should really be rechecked as they wern' t even the slightest bit hard." I.was a bit shocked by what she had said but managed. to reply, "We'll look into that."

-Abbi POV-

I heard a person move behind me and saw a gun, I told them quietly, I wouldn't do that if I were you." I then turned around and saw Mrs. Barton. She was studying me from what I could tell though she didn't like it. I said again, "You know them cuffs should really be rechecked as they wern' t even the slightest bit hard." She looked a bit shocked and faint about what I just said but managed to reply, "We'll look into that." before she fainted.

I grabbed her radio off her belt and phoned the 1st button. A minute later someone picked up. I told whoever it was to get everyone else and meet me in the suit room.