Chapter 42

-Abbi POV-

So I could still feel that all the avengers were still watching me and what I was doing. I think that they may think  I'm a bit unstable. It was only a thing that I did because I was having a really bad day and I couldn't face life at the time and I didn't think it through and now I know that. But still.

I finished icing my cookies to see them all look away as I turned around, I ignored that as I put the plate of cookies down and went to go and sit in the living room. Seeing as I had nothing else to do I sat down on the floor and started to eat the array of treats I had brought with me . As I ate in silence everyone else joined me. Soon enough I couldn't take the amount of tension in the room so I muttered that I was going to my room before curling into a ball on my bed and crying myself to sleep.

-Nat POV-

When I first woke up I panicked slightly as Abbi wasn't here. Then I heard a humming noise and a slight clatter in the kitchen. I woke up Clint wondering what it could be, once we went in there I didn't think either of us had expected to see Abbi going around cooking we sat down at the table watching as she worked and I spoke up, "The food is really nice." She jumped and turned around seeing us,well obviously she wasn't paying attention so hopefully she was getting closer to leading a normal life. The doorbell went off though after she had said about some cupcakes and scones. Clint went to answer it and Bruce, Tony, Thor and Steve all came in. They watched Abbi working as well and she only noticed they were there when Thor asked if he could eat some food. She just nodded before finishing the icing and going into the living room and sitting on the floor eating her treats. I still couldn't get her to willingly sit on the sofa unless she was tired or we had all been sitting there for around an hour or two. But after she had been sitting there for around 5 minutes with all of us in silence before she muttered that she was going to her room. I followed her silently as everyone else started to make conversation, I could hear her crying even though she was trying not to. As soon as I heard her breathing even I went in and sat on the bed next to her. When she woke up next we would be having a serious conversation.

____________________________________________

Please be aware that suicide is a serious matter. If you know or are feeling suicidal please seek help.

papyrus-uk.org/

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/