Chapter 20

-Abbi POV-

I got told we were all going to have to go back to the heli-carrier today. I didn't want to go as there are so many people able to go on there and even if they do know Nat and Clint well I still don't trust them enough. The only good thing was that I wouldn't have to pack my bags like them as I only owned what I was wearing.

When we arrived I was very jumpy. I normally was and I never know what to say to people as I'm just to shy. I also stutter sometimes with unknown people. Once I had been given the map though I got told I was wanted for an interview with Mr Fury. I had heard that he was not to be messed with and that you should give him all the information he asks about. But, I knew better than that and even with me being shy I wasn't allowed to give up company secrets and I knew this wasn't an interview it was an interrogation just instead of staying in a cell I could go proper room.

I went along with it anyway and went into the room I was told to wait in. I sat down in the chair and started to untangle my hair with my fingers even though I could really use a comb. When at last this Mr Fury guy come in I see that he looks like a pirate. I hide my emotion though like I would have been told to do. He stares at me back before I ask, "Have you got a comb? I know you don't have any hair but your girlfriend does" He glared at me and I realized whilst thinking out loud, "Oh so no one knows you have a girlfriend. Or is it a boyfriend?" I decided to stick with the girl friend. And after about half an hour of me annoying him he leant in close and whispered the lady's name. I then put it in my mental database and said in a bored voice, "Continue and where is the hairbrush?" He sighed and pressed a button on his watch.

The door then slid open and I walked out to find a hairbrush as my hair couldn't stay like this or I would die. Finally I found one and my hair was normal after 20 minutes of doing the delicate task. I then decided that I couldn't be asked to deal with Fury at the moment so I went and found a vacant room to sleep in.

When I woke up I saw the man whose boat I had been on leaning over me. I started screaming causing Nat and Clint to come rushing in. Once they saw Tony they glared at him until he moved away and I had managed to get my breath back. I managed to say to him, "Standing over people when they wake up isn't very nice!!! And before I try and remember tell me your name." He smirked before I saw his face look shocked, "How can you not know my name!!! I am the Tony Stark aka Iron Man." I just made an ohhhh face before lying back down again and going to sleep as I really hadn't had enough of it these past few years.