Chapter 4

-Girl POV-

I could hear at least 2 of them running after me. I didn't like to explain things though as most the time it would lead to more questions. I slid into a small alcove that I saw and watched as Mr and Mrs. Barton past. Once I was sure that they weren't coming back I moved and found my little room I had claimed.

I woke up the next morning and decided to actually do something as I was so bored. I first made sire that all the cameras wouldn't see me then I went and connected my iPod up with everything. I put it onto shuffle and watched as everybody tried to figure out and stop the noise. Until then though, they would be stuck listening to 1D and lots of Disney songs.

-Nat POV-

Tony came in to tell us that someone had hacked the main frame. God couldn't he just chuck the person off the ship and be over. He tried to explain but all that we heard was the "she" part. Clint went onto explain why he shouldn't be looking at other women when he has a wife until he shouted at everyone to shut up. He then went on to say, "For crying out loud she looks around the age of 12. I'm not sure but, in my opinion I can't just throw a child off a ship!" I was a bit shocked but then again it could really be an adult. I told him that but a girl appeared saying she was 13. I asked her how we could trust he and what was she doing here. She said that we would have to trust he and then when it came to the next question she looked scared before she ran off.