Chapter 11

-Fury POV-
The girl suddenly spoke to me from nowhere. I gasped and turned around to see her walk in with the avengers following. She then gave me a thin piece of paper which I put into my computer. It came up with a logo which said Secret Shadow. I told her that there is no such thing. She smirked at me before saying, "Ever wondered what was higher than you. Or didn't you think it existed. Yes we are the top group. We can do whatever the hell we want and I am a part of it. I have enough power to shot you and shut down this gig before replacing it with something I actually want. So do not threaten me as I can do everything better than you. And whilst we are at it them cuffs should really be upgraded. I could get out of them with a hair grip." I looked at her. I could tell she wasn't joking. But why would they employ someone who is her age. This all confused me so I asked, "Do they normally hire people your age?" Her look changed so that it showed no emotion as she said, "No, I'm the only one under 25. And no you don't get to here about my past unless I trust you. At the moment the only person I am willing to talk to is Nat."

-Abbi POV-

He asked all the questions he wanted to know and I replied to all the ones I could. I then asked for a phone. Mr. Stark gave me an iPhone which he had just taken out of his pocket. I smirked before he threw it too the floor breaking it. He stared at me in shock whilst I thought to myself, "Shouldn't really have gave me the phone." I then searched through the debris until I found the tiny chip. I put this into my phone which I had taken out of my pocket and called 00000. A thing beeper before I heard it saying, "Please refusal the number that you as trying to call-" I cut it off saying, "I know that you are listening Tom so just hurry up and put me through." I heard a quick, "Yes." I then heard the heads voice.

He said, "Why did you ring me with a different chip?" I spoke quickly, "Avengers, me, S.H.I.E.L.D, Mick, fight, hurt, awake." He listened to all of this before saying, "What do they know?" I replied quickly again, "Here, no files." He was silent for a moment before saying, "Explain." and then he cut off.

I sighed. I took the school back out of the phone and fished in my pocket to give Mr. Stark another iPhone. I tried to give it too him but he was still in a state of shock so I put the phone in his pocket before stomping rather hardly on his foot. He started hopping around screaming after that which I found quite funny. Once he had gotten over it I told them all to take a seat.