Chapter 1

-Tony POV-

We had all been fed up. Bruce has been working the past 2 days and yet we still can't find what the virus is or where it came from. I have been away from my family and friends for the past day and I haden' t even had a chance to talk to them.

Coming out of my thoughts when Bruce walked into the lab I asked him, "Any luck?" He gave me a sad look which meant he still couldn't figure it out. I decided to scream at everyone at that moment, "I am sick of this!!!! Everybody get ready because we are going to on a cruise!!!" They all just gave me a funny look before leaving. I called Pepper to get ready and call everyone else.

We all met up at the docks before boarding the ship I had hired for us. It was just leaving when my on board JARVIS announced, "Sir, there has been a security breach and an unknown person has entered the ship and is currently hacking into the main frame." I grabbed my phone and tried to stop whoever it was but I couldn't really much after that had passed the 75% through mark. I asked, "Jarvis what did this person take?" JARVIS replied, "Some DVDs, some books and all the information about you, your friend, your family and all of your connections." This was a big thing but, I couldn't figure out why they would take DVDs and books. I would think about it later after I tracked down where this person is.

Everyone else had now went to find a room and unpack leaving me standing alone on the top deck. I went inside to try and find someone when I felt something behind me. I turned around quickly only to see a glimpse of long black hair before whoever it was disappeared again.I spoke slowly, "Whoever you are I am not going to hurt you. I only wish to know what you are doing on my ship." at that point I felt something behind me again and slowly turned around. A young girl was standing there, she couldn't have been any older then 12. I stared at her in shock before she gave me a small smile and running off again.