Chapter 46

-Abbi POV-

Oh my god we're going on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently this will be good for me to take a break like a normal child my age so I decided to act how any person my age should, by proceeding to run around crazily until I ran out of energy and flopped down on the rug that Mum and Dad had put down after realizing that it was gonna take a while before I voluntarily came up onto the sofa when I was not half asleep. But, back on topic we are going to Britain for a month because added to their reasons they told me I also happened to overhear the evil pirate guy telling Mum and Dad  that they have ages of spare time to use up and if they don't use it soon then they will have to use it up all in one go which is about 3 years off the job doing nothing. Which I don't think they want to do as they like helping people and really I think pirate guy is giving them time off because he cares but he will just never admit it. 

I've managed to put off my therapy/talking sessions so that was good though and seeing as we'll be on holiday for a while they might as well just forget about it which I sadly doubt they will do. Well I now have to pack before leaving so I might as well stay up as long as I can now and sleep on the jet.

Time Skip

So we were now on the jet to Britain as we were going to fly there, then visit France before going to Italy and back home. Personally I think that they were just taking me on holiday because the past ages has been way too much hassle for everyone and I think that they wanted to not feel guilty for not giving me all those childhood holidays that I missed.

But until we got there I had to wait on this boringly long flight before we could get there and I have heard from other sources(mainly the internet) that it takes ages to get through security. Just had to keep waiting for now.

Time Skip

We had just arrived at Gatwick airport and were now waiting for our bags. It seemed like we had been waiting for ages as I had now started tapping my foot impatiently as Clint, I mean Dad, laughed at me. I don't know how he even realized that I was doing that!! I mean I was doing it quietly trying to attract no attention- then again when your adoptive parents are super spies you can't get away with anything. So that just life really.

Now once we had finally collected our bags after waiting an eternity we left to go and get in the car we had hired. Turns out it was a really nice Mercedes. I just stood there for a sec and stared at it in awe before I moved on. Both Mum and Dad smirked though, evil people hiring nice cars!

So after we took a very long scenic route to our b&b thanks to Dad getting lost and saying he didn't need a map it was 10ish at night. So after we checked in we all went to bed. We could figure out what we were going to do tomorrow morning.