Chapter 14

-Abbi POV-

I had ran and found myself in a room with lots of jets and the occasional helicopter or two. I ran down the centre isle until I jumped into the nearest jet and let my memories and tears take over. All I could do was lay there and cry whilst I relived my nightmares in the cold and dark jet.

I remembered everything. All of the torture and pain. Everything.

-Nat POV-

I decided to go to her. Even if it meant she would hate me I couldn't leave a person her age like that. If she was older then I would have but I just couldn't.

I silently opened the window and climbed in until I was through and sat down. I tried to think whether I should just knock her out and end her misery as that would be kind in a way. Whilst I was thinking she started to have a coughing fit and started withering about on the floor. Without thinking I jumped forward and held her still so that she wouldn't keep hitting the metal floor and sides but me instead. Once she finally stopped she opened her eyes and looked at me. She then said a quiet, "Thank you." Before passing out into my arms.

I realized that she needed medical help and called all the avengers to get her immediately. I picked her up thinking I might have a bit of a struggle but found her to be seriously under weight like what the doctors had said. I thought she would be heavier then this. Once she was on the ground I sat waiting for them all to arrive. They all showed up in a group and saw me on the ground with her.

Bruce asked, "So where did you shoot her?" I could see he didn't really like the fact that he thought I shot her though. I replied back, "Nowhere. I found her in a jet curled up and crying. She then had a coughing fit before she started shaking on the floor. She passed out after that. Though you may want to check the CCTV footage for better details." He looked a bit shocked at the information but gave a quick nod before sending a message that doctors were needed here.

-Tony POV-

We had all just showed up to see Nat with the girl unconscious on the floor. She said she hadn't been shot but was in need of medical help. Whilst this was all going on I would just stay out of the way.

The doctors had finally arrived with 2 agents to carry her on a stretcher. She looked so young like that. I still wanted to know what she knew though.