Chapter 16

-Nat POV-

When she was telling me all that I thought I might cry and I it takes an awful lot to make me do that. But for crying out loud she has had a worse life than me and mines terrible. I went and found the others whilst carrying her and they all gave me looks. Tony was the only person brave enough to ask, "Do you know?" I nodded my head at him and he motioned a so with his hand. I shook my head and said, "I promised I wouldn't say. But, I can reveal I have a better past than her." With that I left them with Abbi in the arms of Bruce who would take care of her.

-Bruce POV-

Natasha had just dumped the girl on me and left without any other information on her. I had better get her to a better doctor though as I don't want to hurt her.

I walked out leaving the others behind to only find that all the doctors were on leave which wasn't very helpful. I decided that she had better come with me so I managed to go around to my lab where I placed her on the table. She did look very small like that. I didn't know what else to do though as she was breathing and everything else was fine. It was just that she is really tired. I was beginning to get bored when I heard the door open. In came Clint. All he said was, "Nat wants me to get the girl."  I moved out the way after hearing his no arguing tone.

-Clint POV-

Nat came and found me in the training room and said, "Get the girl. She is with Bruce. Bring her back to our apartment." I didn't try and question it as she wasn't really in the mood. So I did as she said and went and found Bruce. He had the girl called Abbigale lying on a table and she looked so small. Bruce just let me have her looking really bored when I told him and he walked out as soon as he nodded at me.

I went over and picked her up. I was surprised to find out that she was really light and really underweight. I mean she shouldn't be alive. But, I did as I was told and took her to Mine and Nat's apartment. She opened the door as soon as I got their and told me to put her on the sofa. I did and followed her through to the kitchen. We were having a quiet chat when a piercing scream came from the living room. The girl on the sofa was silently screaming now and was tossing and turning.

I went up to her hands tried to wake her up like I did with Nat when she remembered what her past used to be. It worked but when she finally did her eyes went wide and she nearly fell off the sofa trying to get away from me. I put my hands up slowly so she could see I meant no harm. She continued to stare at me until I slowly backed out of the room. I couldn't help but think, "Why is she like that?"