Chapter 39

-Nat POV-

I let Ayla go much to my disliking as I continued to talk to Banner. I left after a while though and found Tony to chat to. It was OK until an alarm went off. I looked around to see if anything was around us as I turned on my ear piece, "Director Fury what is it?" I heard silence over it until he replied, "I'm sorry but Ayla jumped off the carrier," I didn't even bother to wait for the ending, as soon as he said that he had jumped I grabbed Tony and ran to get his suit dragging him along.

I explained to him on the way as I heard another alarm go off, "Fury, what was that?" "That would happen to be the Hulk jumping off." I didn't comment as I shoved Tony into the room his suit was in. Somebody was going to save her, I didn't care who but I wanted it done now.

-Abbi POV-

I felt a peace for once, then suddenly I was jolted out of it suddenly. I huffed, what a rude person. Couldn't anyone let one person commit suicide the way they want to for their own reasons, some people will never understand. I opened my eyes to see some deep blue/green ones starring back into my own frantically. I then realized who was holding me. I didn't bother to move, he wasn't going to let me go so I might as well enjoy this fun little trip. There was always next time...

-Hulk POV-

Hulk got little girl.... Little girl safe now...Hulk happy she safe...