chapter 28

Talia POV

Today was Noell big day. I was throwing him a birthday party at his favorite spray water park.

"Baby did you get the transformer decorations?"

I panicked while I set up the food on the three kayed out table. I was anxious and stressed . I've never thrown a party and doing one for my son was a new experience.

"I got it, relax baby girl"  Perez said while she opened the candy to put in separate goody bags.

"I sent your mom off to get the cake "

"Okay where my birthday boy?" I asked looking around.

I spoted him playing with his new friends. I recently got a job and Noell has been going to a day care where he could interact with other children. Majority of the kids in his class came including his teacher.

"Thank you for coming Amy" I told the teacher while I pulled the hot dogs off the Pitt.

"No problem, with all these kids I new you would need some help"

She helped set the rest of the supplies and mey mother later arrived with the cake. The cake was the transformer bumble Noell's favorite.

"Coooool mom thank you" Noell shouted with glee a he looked at his cake.

We all sang Happy birthday and Perez stood behind me with a big smile.

We both watched as Noell opened his present . the sight was beautiful.  I felt a tight squeeze around my body while Perez whispered in my ear.

"Baby"

"Mmm yes ?"

She turned my hand over softly and slid the most beautiful ring on my finger.

"I promise to love you through everything and to provide for you and noell. You are my inspiration and I plan to keep you. "

Tears of joy poured out of my eyes.   I hugged Perez and thanked her while giving her kisses . She was the most perfect person ever. She was the reason I have Noell and she was the reason my life became so bright.

That's the end of the story. I know I suck at ending stories but there you go I plan to make another book soon so stay tuned. !!✌

-Jazzmine