chapter 26

Perez POV

I ran until I couldn't breathe no more. I've been out for 1hour and I still had my head filled with shit about talia. I walked back home. I was covered in sweat and wanting to relax in a cool shower n head to bed. I walked up the stairs and headed to my room.

I saw Talia's light on and hope she wasnt there.

"Hey perez"

Shit . I groaned and turned to her direction

"What talia"

She played with her thumbs and looked down.

"What's wrong" she asked quietly.

I laughed . is she serious?

"What's wrong? Hah seriously Talia. You haven't talked to me since the mall you flirt around in my face and ask me some shit like that" I yelled through gritted teeth.

She backed away and tears sprung from her eyes. I instantly felt like complete shit.

"I-i I'm sorry I've just been confused I don't know I just" she broke down.

I rubbed my face and on instinct I closed the door and pushed her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and her sobbing stopped. She held her breathe and looked at me.

"Stop crying" I demanded

Lust took over  and I kissed her. Minutes later I felt her kiss back and our lips moved in sync. She gasped as I grinded between her legs and pinned her arms above her head.

I kissed her neck and she lossend up.

"Mmmm perez " she moaned

"Yes ma"

"Let's slow down"

I slipped my hands in her shirt and ran my finger over her nipple under her bra.

"You sure about that" I said while moving my hand down to her pants. I earned a moaned as I rubbed her pearl.

I slowly took her clothes off one by one kissing every part of her.

"Your beautiful" I said to her as I made love to her body until she couldn't take it no more.she layed in my arms and before I drifted off to sleep I heard her say.

"I'm yours"

Excuse mistakes if any