Chapter 4

Talia pov.

It was morning and today we were suppose to go to the park. I honestly didn't want to go but I had no choice.

I gathered my clothes and walked to the shower. I did my regularly hygiene and wrapped up in a towel while I did my hair. I was to lazy to style it so I decided to throw all the curly thickness up in a ballerina bun. I was nearly finished when I herd the bathroom door open. There revealed Perez , wide eyed and red from embarrassment. I shook my head n pulled up my towel to cover up the scars I had on my back.

Sorrow and pitty showed in her eyes, which told me she had already saw

"I'm sorry lia" she said while closing the door. I took a deep breath and regained my self. Fuck, it was going to be hard living with this girl .

I put my clothes on quickly and grabed my phone while I waited for everyone to get ready.

I looked down at my hands shyly as I saw Perez come down first. She walked down the stairs and sat on the other sofa across from me

There was silence but I could feel her gaze. I casually looked up and surely I was right. She broke the gaze , looking at the tile. I examined her outfit. Cargo pants, Snap back, Jordan's and a black muscle shirt with the logo LA. Her hair was pulled back in a low pony tail. I could tell she was a lesbian and I had nothing against it.

Shortly after everyone was ready and we all drove to the park. Once we got there mom and Sarah had a little cook out for me coming home.

Perez kept steeling glances at me and I started to get frustrated but held my composure.

Perez POV.

I kept looking at her and I knew she hated it. Although it was something about her. Like she has a hidden story and I wanted to know about it. The looks she portrayed. The tattoos and piercings , along with the dark mysertious orah she gave off

She struck interest in me. I wanted to get to know her and about why she never lived down here with her mom.