chapter 9

Talia POV

Surprisingly I slept we'll last night.

I thought to my self , stretching. I turned my head and saw Perez on the semi couch/chair sound asleep. I took the chance to admire her. She was a very beautiful girl. She didn't even need piercings or tattoos to bring it out. She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

"Well good morning" she said to me with a smile. For some reason I felt a weird sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Good morning perez" I replied.

"Damn it late, shit I'm not even gonna try to make it to school today" she added.

I groaned . school. I had to do those stupid online classes today. Perez laughed. Clearly seeing the dread I was having.

"You know what, grab your computer Im going take you to the waffle house, they have WiFi" I did as said and got dressed In casual clothing , like always, that's were too baggy.

She drove to the waffle house and blasted the weekend through her speakers. I started to sing a long

I left my boy back home .
I don't love him no more.

"You had a boyfriend ma?" She asked

"Yeah , he broke up with me as soon as I made it here," I said carelessly. She nodded her head and looked at me , "you don't seem to bummed about it." I laughed a little and nodded my head.

"I never honestly had feelings for someone , nor been in love, all the guys there that I dated, I was never attracted to them," I explained.

"Well maybe you'll find someone here lia," she said as she pulled in to the Waffle House parking lot.

I am home school so how the hell would I find anyone?

Perez POV

I opened the door for talia letting her in first. I attempted to look at her ass but her clothes were over size so it was no luck. Now don't get me wrong Ive been a player. But I just want to help lia. She was broken and needed better in life.

I pointed to the corner booth and we sat. She started to work on her classes as I looked over the menu. I was craving some chicken and waffles with a side of biscuits. I wasn't big but I sure ate a hela lot . which is why I didn't understand how talia couldnt eat for days straight.

I ordered my food and saw shawn and Jada walk in. Of course these nigga would know where I'm at if I'm not at school. I smiled and motioned them over.

"Wassup p" they both said.

Suddenly Shawns attention was on talia and Jada's was on me.

Now Jada is one of my friends but back in the day we use to be what you call "fuck buddies". I felt no attraction from it. Alhough she did and still does.

"Scoot over daddy" she said while giving me a sly smile. I rolled my eyes and scooted over allowing her to sit next to me.

Talia stole curious glances for a split second I thought I saw jealousy and envy in her eys.

"May I sit with you Talia?" Shawn asked lia.

I could already see the want in his eyes. Shawn was a good guy. I just honestly didn't want him to have her. But for Talia's sake I wanted her to have someone. I doubted she was gay so I couldn't help her find any good girls here.

Shawn sat next to her while he attempted conversation.

I ate while I eves drop on their conversation. During that process I feel Jada rubbing up my leg trying to start something. I shot daggers at her clearing giving her a sign to stop. But she continued and grabbed at my crothch are. I slammed my fork down and pushed her ass away. I guess I caused a seen, both shawn and talia had eyes all on me and Jada.

"Man cut that shit out I don't fuck with you like that no more and you know that shit, so stop trying to make it happen" I said sternly to jada.

I ate the rest of my food in peace while Jada hung her head low. Man I don't honestly have feeling for her but I do care about her dumb ass, so at this point I felt bad for my action but held my ground cause I know it was all an act.

After talia finished her classes we were ready to go . we headed to the door but shawn grabbed Talia's hand and gave her his number. I walked passed them in silence. I don't k ow why I'm acting this way but for some reason I felt like I lost talia, Even though we weren't anything.