chapter 17

Talia's POV

"Hey baby let's go to the lake" shawn suggested. I groaned .

"No let's not " I disagreed.

He approved and layed down next to me on my bed. I was watching a Tyler Perry movie. My most favorite movie producer. While watching the movie I felt shawn playing with the bottom hem of my shirt.

"What are you doing" I questioned.

He stayed silent. Continuing what he was doing while trying to raise it higher.

"Stop" I sternly said. 

"We've been together for a month now and you still haven't given it up to me" he whined.

I looked at him with digust.

" get out. Leave " I said why kicking him off the bed.

"Bitch did you just kick me!" He yelled while climbing on top of me.  Slapping me in the process.

"Bitch your gona give me what I want.".

I cried as past memories of my dads abuse had similarities to Shawn's current actions.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and kicked. Scared of what might happen if I didn't fight back.

"Nahhh you fucked with the wrong one" I heard perez yell in anger before I heard Shawn's jaw pop from her swing.

Seconds later both my mother and perez's were in full site.

I crawled into the corner and rolled in a ball while I heard cursing screams of anger and police sirens in the back ground

Why can't I just be happy ?

After the sirens were gone the house was quiet. I felt arms around me and the sweet aroma of daisies told me it was Perez. I cried on her shoulder and held her close.

"Trust me he will be gone for awhile" she said with gritted teeth. She was still angry. For some reason I felt safe in her arms.

She craddled me and played with my hair , soothing me.

"Babydoll guess what?" She said.

"W-what" I sniffled

" I found your son"

I shot up and looked her In the eyes. I had to time for games. I searched for assurance. She was telling the truth.

"He's coming home lia, I got it all set up. All you need to do is visit him and sign papers and he gets to come home" i cried with tears of joy. She made me the happiest person alive right now and I was very gratleful