chapter 22

Talia pov.

I don't know why I even agreed to this. I sat down on the bench in the dressing room and looked over the clothes. The dress looked to fitted not to mention the jeans looked like they would be too tight.

Standing up, I turned my back to the mirror and put on the dress that was given to me. Without looking at myself in the mirror I unlocked the door. I walked over to Perez lazily and stood there .

Perez took a slight turned and took in my appearance. She said nothing. Taking her silence as in disgust I was Now on the verge of tears. Right when I couldn't hold them back any more she spoke.

"Damn your beautiful"

She walked closer to me and traced my body.

"Do you like it?" .

I shook my head and told her that I didn't even stand infront of the mirror. I was too scared to do it , honestly.

"Come here" she led me back to the dressing room and locked the door. Grabbing my hand she faced me towards the mirror.

I kept my gaze on the floor frightened by what I would see. I felt a slight pressure push my chin up revealing me to myself.

I looked at myself as she placed her hands on my small waist. I didn't look fat at all. I actually had curves that the dress defined perfectly. Tears and a slight smile and chuckle came out as I turned to check out every part of me.

"See what your hiding ma, a perfect body. Your beautiful" she said . lust filled her eyes as she looked at our closeness in the mirror.

She quickly moved back and sat on the bench. Once again she took in my appearance looking me up and down .

"God girl , your gona be the death of me you know that" she said with a smirk. Biting her lip she grabbed the skinny jeans and eyed me.

"Haha nahh I'm still not changing in front of you" I said while taking the pants and opening the door. She slowly got up and pinned me against the wall with her body .

I felt heat waves move throughout my body and a sensation between my thighs as she whispered in my ear

"I can make you feel beautiful in every way possible ma, your mine"