chapter 14

Talia's POV

"What are you going to wear?" Perez asked as she sat on  bed while I looked through my closet.

"I have no idea, I don't have any fancy clothes, mostly cargo pants and sweats. I have some skinny jeans but I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them" I babbled .

I was slightly moved aside as perez raided my closet. She took out some not too tight not to baggy black  jeans along with a coral pink shirt and bage studded boots.

"Try this on , you look good in pink plus this outfit isn't to revealing" she said seriously.

Mmmmm there was a strange look in her face when she mention the clothes shouldn't be to revealing. I was hoping that maybe she was protective cause she wanted me but I doubt it. Shes the one who hooked me up anyway right?

The outfit look good surprisingly. I had never wore the shirt , nor the boots ever before. I wore my hair in a casual ponytail, I hardly ever wore it down in its natural curls . lastly I added some regular carmex and mascara. Nothing big.

I didn't feel like dolling up. It wasnt my thing. I felt naked with the regular shirt showing my bare arms so I wore a cardigan over it.

By the time I was done there was a knock at the door.

"Lover boy is here" perez said sarcastically.

I smirked at her and walked down the stairs to answer the door. I had no nervous feelings that a person should be having on a date. Although I had to give it a try.

He wore all black. Slacks and a button up with a black tie. He looked nice. Too fancy I must say. I smiled and took the flowers he handed to me and gave them to perez to put in water.

"Thank you there beautiful" I said

"Not as much as you" he complimented cheesly.

I mentally rolled my eyes but plastered a smile on my face as he escorted me to the car.

I was a nice sports car. I had no clue what model it was but i was pretty sure it was expensive.

He turned on the radio as he drove in silence.

"I got us reservations and over 200 dollars in tokens so we can play all night" he said breaking the silence.

I looked at him wide eyed.

"You didn't have to get that much for me"

I said.

He shook his head in dismissal. "I want you to have a good time!"

I grinned . one thing I loved durring was playing the acrade games. It brung back memories when I would hit jackpots on the machines and turn them in to get as many prices as I could.

"Okay and by the way I'm definatley kicking your ass at all the games " I said deviously.