Chapter 7

Perez's POV.

Please let this bell hurry , i thought impatiantley

It was 3:56

4 minutes before school let out and I was tired and needed some food. They bell finally rung and I met up with my crew: Tj, Jada , Shawn, lillian, baby boy and tyrease. Baby boy , jada and liliana and including myself were the gay ones in the group.

We all have been friends for years and managed to stay that way.

Majority of the time these were my go to people. we enjoyed hanging out together and playing ball, the usual.

"Aye bro so can we hang at your house today p?" Lilian asked

"Shit we better , I know you see that fine ass girl that moved in with her ; yo p whats her name ? " jada added

I shook my head and laughed. Now if they thought they were gonna corrupt poor Talia they were wrong. Both lilian and Jada were players. Careless players at that.

"Talia, her name is Talia but you two are going to leave her be. I'm responsible for showing her round and if she ends up heart broke I'm to blame" I let out.

They grinned and gave me dap as we headed to the car.

"Aha p you know they got no game they couldn't get her no way" Shawn instigated.

We got in and headed to the BBQ shack ,picking up dinner before we all migrated to my house. I had no clue what type of BBQ Talia liked but I was pretty sure she wasn't going to eat. I picked up and extra plate for her anyway .

"hold this" I said while giving the bags to my crew.

" im selling bars 5$ dollars a piece" Tj said.

I cocked my head and gave him a dumbass look "nigga you know better than coming to my house with that shit. "

"I'm mean Talia didn't have a probably looking for some so whats the problem?"

"What the hell you mean Talia?"

I suddenly got a bad feeling and picked up my speed. Finally making it to the drive way I unlock the door and told my Crew to go ahead and eat.

The house was quiet. Nor Talia's mom or mine where home. They were at work. I looked everywhere and Talia was no where to be found. I walked back down the stairs and walked to the back yard.

I froze

HELP, HELP COME HERE CALL THE AMBULANCE" I yelled frantically as I lifted Talia off the ground.

Tj came running and stood by my side

"she just knocked out , take her to the shower and run some cold water on her"

I picked her up and rushed to the bathroom . turning on the shower I layed her over me and damped water over her face.

I was scared for her .

"Damn p I didn't know she would take all of them!"

"Just shut up Tj"

5 minutes passed of ice water running and she finnaly came conscious .

"Are you okay?" I asked worridly.

She looked around not talking. I sat her up and walked to her room grabbing her a pair of clothes , taking my soaking wet clothes off and changing as wellin the process.

"Hey p we are going to head out I hope everything is okay" Shawn yelled.

They left as I went back into the bathroom.

She was still on the floor , shivering. I wrapped a towel around her and sat her on the bathroom counter. She held her gaze at the floor.

I lifted up her shirt to help her change and she shot me a scared look. A helpless look. I backed up. I felt guilty all of a sudden. I handed her her clothes and waited outside the door until she was dressed. I made her a plate and sat her in front of it.

She scrunched her nose unpleasently. "I'm not hungry" she said.

" yes you are, you just messed up your metabolism from starving yourself" I said back

I sat next to her and lifted a fork of chopped brisket to her mouth. She turned her head and started to play with her septum piercing.

She was as stubborn as a rock.

" I know you want someone to talk to . I know something isn't right but I'm here for you if you want to talk. Try to eat something please. Your scaring me" I pleaded.

She hesistanly ate the bite of food and looked at me giving me a side smile. It wasnt a real smile but it was progress. I could help her. I just needed her to trust me