chapter 20

Talia POV

"Get dressed" my son said with a sunshine smile.

"Oh yeah? And what would I need to get dressed for " I asked while chuckling.

"You'll see" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

I gave him a hug and got dressed in something comfy and casual. It didn't matter where we were going I wasn't going to wear anything that showed my arms or legs.

I pinned my hair up in a ballerina bun and applied some ChapStick to my lips.

"You ready baby girl" Perez said while standing in the door frame. I felt myself smiling uncontrollably.

"Yeah"

Noel Perez and I packed into the car and drove to a near by park that had a pond where ducks  wandered.  Perez layed out a picnic blanket and gave bread to Noell so he could feed the ducks. We both watched as Noell  tossed bread to the ducks looking happy as ever .

I looked at perez as she layed down, dipping a strawberry into sugar. As fit as she is she never ate healthy foods.

"How you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"You eat so many unhealthy food bet yet manage to have a perfect body"

She smirked at me and winked at me flirtatiously.

"Damn I didn't know you payed that much attention to me and my body ma" she laughed as I playfully pushed her  

"Haha whatever but real talk, how you do it?"

"I work out at the gym "

I mentally faced palmed myself . of course she did.

"Here try it"

She held up a sugar coated strawberry to my lips. I shook my head in dismisal.

"If your worried about gaining weight, which u shouldn't be cause that's what you need, you can work out with me" she stated seriously.

Although it might've sounded rude she was always a hundred percent real with me. I loved hat about her. I didn't have to worry about her lieing to me.

Working out wouldnt hurt. I ate the strawberry and agreed to work out with her. Happiness feeled her eyes .

We walked trails and went riding around until Noell feel asleep.

"Let's take him home to your mom I wanan take you some where" perez said.

For some reason I felt that where ever she was taking me would make me uncomfortable. We drove home leaving Noell in bed for his nap then headed back to the car. We rode in silence and it caused man things to ramble in my mind.