chapter six

Talia POV

"How the fuck do you do this shit " I yelled in frustration as I tried to answer the question on my computer.

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH" my mother screamed from the living rooom .

Its been the second day of my  "on-line school" classes. Not only was this shit difficult but it taught me absolutely nothing. ..

I set aside the computer on the kitchen island as I yawned and grabbed a bottle of water. Perez came trolling  down the stairs all dressed and ready for school, car keys in hand.  She stopped in the kitchen to cook up some breakfast and the aromas from the food made me gag.

"You want a burrito lia?" She offered.

Fuck no I thought. I replied with a "no thanks" she took a look at me and shook her head. "Lia ma as beautiful as you are your very skinny, starving yourself isn't good"

I was to stubborn to listen so I grabbed my computer and flipped her off as I walked up the stairs to my room. She doesn't know anything about me. So why the hell is she trying to care.  I walked to my full body mirror and lifted my shirt. There again I saw the thick scar that ran across my stomach.  Sorrow filled inside of me and I felt my eyes fill with tears. Why? Why couldn't it have been me instead.?

I shut off my computer and sat down on my bed. Looking at the floor for hours. Thinking of how life would have been if noell was still here. It was all my fault. I was so so stupid.

I threw on some sweats and a tee n tied my curly hair back. I've been so bored and I needed to get out this house for a little bit . I walk down the street and looked  at the kids running around at the elementary across the street. I force myself to look away and I keep walking. I need to just forget for a little while. I need something , anything.

I walked a couple more blocks and I spot a guy on the corner that seemed familiar. It was one of Perez's friends. I walked up to him. While noticing he was selling bars.

"Aye how much you selling for?" I asked. .

He looked at me dumbfounded. Due to the fact I was usually mute around people in public.

" uhh i'll let you start off wit 5 for free since you homies with my nigga p!" He said while giving me dap as he slide them through the pocket of my hand.

"Say your name Talia right? "

"Yes" I answered

"Aight cool, im TJ by the way, hit me up when you want more , I'll holla at you later T "

He got in his hummer and pulled off leaving me there with the drugs.

I walked home with my head low. I made my way towards the back yard and sat on the picnic table. Damn I promised myself that I wouldn't do this shit again but I needed to forget. The pain the loss the suffering. I needed it to leave my body my head , everything.

I got my water bottle and swoped all 5 pills in my mouth in one gulp and sat there as I slowly started to feel numb...

Like mother like daughter....

Authors note:

Should I continue this story. I have other chapters ready but don't know if its good or not. Comment and vote