Chapter 11

Perez POV

I woke up and saw talia sound asleep. She looked at peace. I knew mom and Laura would be home any minute and I didn't want them to wake her. I carefully picked her up and carried her to her room. I layed her in bed a covered her up. I wanted to help her find her son. But to do that I needed to know her fathers first and last name.

I walked downstairs and made me some eggs while I waited for Talia's Mom to come home. 20 minutes later I heard the door unlock and my mother and Laura walking in. I waited for mom to walk In her room to take her nap before I questioned laura .

As soon as mom was out of sight and ear shot I began.

"Hey Laura can I ask you something?" . she looked at me oddly but carried on . "sure hun, what is it. "

" what was Talia's fathers first and last name?" She froze and looked at me. I could see tears in her eyes and she held her head low.

"I assume talia has told you about our past"

I looked at her shocked. I thought she didn't remember anything.

"After I came clean I started to remember things. I blame myself for what happen to her and how she is now"

I nodded my head in comfort to her "with all do respect I'm not trying to start any problems I just want to find Talia's son"

She sighed and smiled weakly." I'm glad she's told someone. She couldn't tell it to me no matter how much she tried, Steve Robinson is his name , its also Talia's last name"

I thanked laura for the information and we sat together talking about countless things. I asked did she had knew the babies name but she had no clue. Now all I needed was to ask Talia what she named him.

Before I left to do my research laura asked me the question that I would never forget.

"Are you falling for her perez, if so , I don't mind" with that she walked up the stairs and walked to her room in silence.

I then questioned myself. Am I?

I then realized that she had a date with shawn today. I shook my head and grittted my teeth. I'm so stupid. I encouraged Talia to give him a chance when all I wanted was her to give me one. Now I had to sit back and hope she doesn't fall for him

Authors note:
Please vote comment or something to give me your view on this book. If no votes I might just take it down cause I don't think it's starting off good.