chapter 10

Talia POV

The car ride was quiet. I looked at Perez while she drove. She could feel me looking because she squirmed in her seat. I grabbed the paper out my pocket that consisted of Shawn's number. Rolling down the window I threw it out. Perez looked at me like I was crazy.

"What are you doing girl" she said

"What? " I questioned

"That boy has interest in you, give him a chance"

She took my phone and added his contact to my list. I stayed quiet then finally agreed to give him a chance. He might be the only person to grow feelings for me anyway. Even if I didn't feel them back I would try.

I took a last look at perez and let out a breath . sometimes I think I go for the wrong sex. If you know what I mean. I mean look, I've never had a attraction to any guys I dated. Maybe I was gay? Although perez does seems happy that I was talking to Shawn. She wouldn't hook me up with anyone bad. I trust her. I have nothing to loose.

She had started a conversation on my phone to shawn so now he was texting me.

(Shawn/Talia)

Hey
Hey beautiful
Umm thanks
Let's go out Saturday. I'll take you anywhere you want
Oh, Ok sure
Where would you like to go?
Uhhh I guess to the acrade building.
Ok gorgeous see you then I'll pick you up at 8.

I through my phone in my purse and sighed.

"What he say lia" Perez asked.

I handed her my phone , not wanting to recite it. She read it out loud "I hope you guys have fun " she smiled at me.

Part of me didn't want her happy that I was going. Uhhh my head is like a big ball of confusion isn't it. She pulled into our drive way and unlocked the front door.

She motioned for me to come over by the couch and I sat next to her. She poped pop corn and turned on Netflix. For the rest of that night we watched movies and somehow I ate with her without getting sick from it. The last thing I remember is falling asleep while she did the same .