chapter 3

(Pic is Perez)

Talia POV

I woke up and it was dark . I rubbed my eyes while i got out of bed. I could hear voices outside my door coming from downstairs. Part of me wanted to stay in the room but I went ahead and opened the door . the hallways were dim and I made my way down the stairs half awake.

My mom spotted me and she smiled.

"How did you sleep ? " she asked.

I paused before i replied, seeing Sarah and a younger female who I supposed was Perez.

"Good" I answered.

The farther I went down the stairs the closer I could see the girl.

"Oh this here is my daughter Perez, y'all are about the same age. "

"Hi" Perez greeted with a smile.

I nodeed my head in confirmation and sat down. I wasn't very social , hard to believe with all the shit I get into but its true.

My mom cleared her throat annoyed by my ruddness.

"I made dinner talia come eat"

I sat down and she then sat a plate down in front of me and my stomach turned. I hated eating. It made me nauseous. I picked at the food while sarah and mom made conversation.

They departed to go sit in the living room leaving me alone in the dinning room with Perez.

I felt her staring at me so i examined her. She had no piercings at all. She wore her long hair in a low pony tail, with a snapback, along with a basket ball jersey and cargos. Not your average girl for sure. I thought to myself.

"Why aren't you eating ?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

She caught on and left in silence.

I shook my head and sighed. I honestly didn't mean to be so rude. It just happens. I got up and dupped my plate then headed back up to bed.

I watched a couple of movies before I heard a knock. It was my mom.

She came in and sat next to me. I looked in her eyes ,they were full of concern.

"Talia are you okay?" She asked

I sighed and replied " I'm fine , why?"

"Well lia baby girl you don't look like the girl I know"

"I really don't want to talk about this" is said while staring at the wall.

She nodded her head but continued

"Tomorrow all of us are going out to the park , I'll be in the morning so be ready, love you lia"

She got up and closed the door.

I layed in bed teary eyed. Theres so much I wanted to tell her. So much I wanted to tell anybody who should listen but I didn't want to be judged. I turned on my side and silently cried myself to sleep.

Why me ?