chapter 16

Perez POV

I was beyond pissed. Not only was it fucked up but it was my fault. Before shawn. Had came over I told him I had feelings for Talia. He told me he would lay off. He did  a complete obtuse. As much as I didn't like the fact that they were now together I couldn't do anything.

She seemed happy and I couldn't just break up what little happiness she is getting. I watched as shawn locked fingers with Talia before walking in the theater.

We were currently at the movies I myself had a date who sadly was Jada. My eyes were on Talia the whole time. I couldn't stand the fact they where together. Its been 2 weeks and shawn has been up her ass. Shawn gave her a small peck and I became livid. I balled my first and gritted my teeth.

"Why the fuck can't you keep your eyes off her" Jada bitched for the 5th time the night. I pushed her ruffly aside and left without a word. I couldn't stay. Not to watch someone I was falling for get kissed up.

I drove around to blow steam. I blasted my radio but had then turned it down when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello perez this is the antelope adoption center we were just calling to let you know that Noell will be able to come home after one more visit. That should be consisted of his mother"

I grinned and my heart filled with joy. Although I've been very unhappy with Talia and Shawn's relationship , Noell and I have formed a bond. I visited very often. He was estatic to see his mom. I as well.

Right now all that matters is getting Noell home. I soon would have to prepare Talia the visit of a life time.