Chapter Thirty Two~Wear Something Christmassy

"So baby will you fall for me                                      Fall like a snowy winter day"

                                      Fall like a snowy winter day"

Laying on his chest and listening to his peaceful, rhythmic heartbeat, I sigh softly relaxed by the fact that he's okay. He's not hurt. He's not dying. He's okay. It was just his migraine, though I really didn't believe that it would be bad enough to make him faint. I sigh running my fingers through his soft locks making him sigh in content at the feeling. Sometimes I wonder. I wonder if this boy was my mom's gift to me. If it was her way of seeing that I was at my breaking point and I needed someone to make it all better. He's my falling star. Burning bright in his own way and overshining his own darkness. It was beautiful and it drove me crazy just like he did. God, if I had a star for everytime my heart beat a little faster and my eyes twinkled because of him I'd be holding a whole galaxy.

It made me realize I was falling faster than I had expected but I was okay with it. I always thought love was scary but right where I am right now, what I'm feeling, it's scary but in a pulchritudinous type of way. This blue eyed boy had changed my life the minute he's stepped into it. He never gave up on me, never once left because I was too much or too little of something. He stayed with me through every high and every low, he was indefatigable. He had a heart made of gold and a soul made of stardust and it made him radiant.

We were lonely souls before we met each other and after that, we were shadows that danced together. Better with each other. Most of all, he knew, he knew every goddamn time that I wasn't fine and he was there to make me smile. Even if I'm not always thinking about him, he is always there.

I smile softly before reaching up and gently kissing his lips to wake him up. We only had 30 minutes to exchange presents now since we were supposed to stop by my mom's grave and then go to Lilly's. It was a really hectic day but I managed to fit seeing my mom into the schedule so Kayden could finally meet her and I could wish her a Merry early Christmas. Kayden responded by wrapping his arms around me tighter and resting his head on my head. His grip was too tight and he was too strong. I groaned in frustration as I struggled against his grip. He opened his eyes and looked down, annoyed at me. I grinned sheepishly up at him and his fingers found my sides as he started tickling me. I yelped in surprise and giggled uncontrollably.

"Kayden, stop. Please" I begged through my laughs. He looked down at the tears in my eyes from the laughter and stopped. I sighed tiredly and got up, pulling him with me.

"Alrighty then, we only have 25 minutes to exchange gifts because then I want you to meet...." I take a deep breath to prevent myself from crying before continuing, "my mom." I look up to meet his magical enchantingly alluring blue eyes. Suddenly, his playful exterior is gone and he's all serious because he knows how hard it's been for me to open up about my mom. I meet his gaze nervously and he walks over to me and both his hands wrap around my waist pulling me to him.