Chapter Thirty Four~A literal Idiot

"Oh, she talks so sweet, like sugar, like candy

Makes me wanna be the best man that I can be"

"Seriously? So you think that it's okay? I can't believe the nerve of you Jayden Jackson!" Lilly screeched loudly.

"Oh, so you wanna play that game? Honestly, I just can't put up with your crap anymore Lillia gets the hell out of my house and you know what? My life too." Jayden screamed at her.

What the hell? Seriously is it impossible to get 10 hours of sleep in this house before being rudely interrupted by two people WHO AREN'T even dating acting like they are?

I groaned and whimpered, annoyed at their immaturity. I've been trying to sleep for the past 15 minutes and they have been lashing it out at each other. I don't even know what they could possibly be fighting about at 8:30 in the god freaking morning. I dragged myself out of my bed and grabbed my shirt, putting it on while swinging the door open, ready to throw them both out of this house. These two idiotic monkeys are standing there grinning and laughing as if they hadn't just been screaming their heads off.

"Oh. My. God. That was hilarious, you should have seen your face, you looked ready to kill" my dumb*** of a brother managed to get out between his laughs. I gave him a sadistic smile and grabbed my water bottle from the counter and poured it over Lilly and Jayden.

"Ahhh, Kay no, I'm sorry" She squealed running around the house and I chased her after tackling Jayden to the ground and landing a couple of punches because he is like the worst brother in the entire world. Kidding. I love him so much. *Sarcasm*

They both left to get breakfast, without me by the way, shortly after our little tackle session. I walked back to my room and took a long shower. It was the 27th of December and I hadn't seen Valeria since our little run-in with her dad. That man really had the audacity to even ask for her forgiveness when he left her when she needed him the most. Then he had the literal temerity to be offended and hurt when she went off on him and about everything he had done wrong. My dad had left when I was little and hell, I was still trying to forgive him for leaving.

If he had left when I was older and had an idea as to who he was then I most certainly would not have forgiven him. Valeria had been pretty broken up about it, I mean we still did Secret Santa though an hour later than planned, she acted like everything was fine and it got me wondering how long she had been hiding how broken she really was.

That night we sat in my car, oh my baby beautiful truck, and she cried and I held her in my arms while I listened to my heart break into a million pieces at the sight of her sobbing. She was so torn and there was nothing I could do but whisper soothing words and hold her. When I felt my heart clench that night I realized that the only thing that mattered to me now was that she was okay. It was insane how someone could just walk into your life and change everything. That was when I realized that the thought of something happening to her destroyed me and that was love. I was so madly in love with her and I loved every second of it. I loved it because she made me love the person I was when I was with her. She took my black and white canvas and painted it with all the colors of the rainbow. I love her and I am actually okay with it. I'm okay with needing her and wanting her next to me all the time.