Chapter Five~Curiosity Killed The Cat?

"Got a lot on your mind                              Put that on my plate"

                             Put that on my plate"

I turned to see the cold blue eyes of a Barbie doll staring right back at me.

I swear to god she looked like a living Barbie doll. If I wasn't so terrified of what she was going to do to me I would probably be laughing right now. She had blonde hair and her face was coated with makeup. Her straight hair was tumbling down her shoulders and she was giving me the most icy glare one could possibly ever receive. 

She was wearing a bright pink crop top way too cropped and an extremely short and tight skirt. She had a what looked like a very expensive necklace with her name carved on it.

 Ruby.

Once I was done observing her I gave her one of my sweet smiles and turned to Lilly who was glaring daggers at her. 

"It was probably just a mistake." I said as I attempted to calm her down so she doesn't pick a fight with this girl right now.

Jayden turns around looking behind him to glance at Ruby probably out of curiosity as to who were glaring at. He lets out a small chuckle before focusing on me.

"Ah Ruby! She is a whole different story." He explains. 

Kayden groans at the mere mention of her name. 

"What's she ever done to you?" I asked curiously. He shook his head, letting out a frustrating sigh, before going back to ignoring me persusual. I turned back to Jayden hoping he would provide more information. 

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

Kayden groans again as if in pain before setting his head down on his sweatshirt. Jayden smirks at his brothers actions before a voice cuts through the silence. 

"Oh Kaydy!" She purred, I kid you not, this girl purred at him, like lowkey kitten purr. Does she think that's cute? Is that cute? I don't know.

She squeezed herself between Kayden and I almost knocking me off the table before placing her hand on his shoulder shaking him a little. I turned to see both Lilly and Jayden both trying to contain their very loud and obnoxious laughter. I gave them a confused look before turning my attention back to Kayden.

She was still shaking him, and I'm pretty sure we all now he wasn't asleep. Finally, he lifted his head up, looking at her and glaring, a glare worse than the one he gave me when I sat next to him not 15 minutes ago. I was so confused right now. Did they have history or something? 

"Get your freaking hands off my shoulder right this moment." He sneered at her. She looked shocked but still removed her hands and when he got up and left the table, she turned her attention to me. Me, who was currently stuffing her face with the Pasta Jayden brought for me today. I looked back at her my eyes wide. Lilly and Jayden are no longer trying to even hide their laughter, their bodies both shaking visibly. I glared at the both of them before finally swallowing my food and wiping the sauce off my face with a napkin. I smiled at her as she looked at me with disgust written all over her face.