Chapter Three~Cupcake

A/N: Listen while reading, I love this song, and this chapter and the song really connect. Happy reading!

                               "Cause you are that someone

                                       that gets me like no one else"

As soon as I saw her walk through that door I knew I was screwed. Though she was easily one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen I knew I couldn't let her into my wreck of a life.

Her gorgeous brunette hair tumbled down on her shoulders wild and untamed. Her green eyes flashed with annoyance when they met mine. 

I scowled and then returned back to my original smirk which I assumed looked better on me. Judging by her expression when she flopped down next to me she wasn't too pleased either about the whole lunch incident.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Incoming message from Jay.

Jay: Apologize.

Jay: BRO C'MON

Jay: SWALLOW UP THAT GODDAMN GIGANTIC HUMONGOUS PRIDE OF YOUR'S AND SAY SORRY. YOU WERE A JERK TO THE POOR GIRL! FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, I MEAN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!

 Me: Ugh fine! Do you really have to be this annoying?

Jay: I'm your older brother you have to listen to me! 

Me: STFU!

So I turned my gaze to the little cupcake at my right. She was staring intently at the board ignoring my presence completely. 

Must be harder than it looks. 

I poked her with my pencil on her arm to get her attention. She didn't even flinch. I then grabbed her arm and shook it violently. 

"What? What could you possibly want from me?!" She furiously whispered. I smirked.

"I'm sorry cupcake!" She softened under my tone and apology, flashing me a nervous smile.

She held her extremely petite hand out to me. 

"Let's start over, yeah? I'm Valeria Grace." I tried my best to smile before shaking her hand.

"Kayden Jackson." I nodded at her. She gave me one of those bright beautiful smiles of hers and turned her attention back to the board.

That's when Mr. I don't know his name but he looks annoying, started talking. 

"Ms. Grace and Mr. Jackson, since you both seem to be getting so comfortable with each other you can sit together for the rest of the year and be each other's lab and project partners. I hope Ms. Grace is aware of Mr. Jackson's tendency of skipping class. Hope you enjoy!" He sneered. I kid you not this man sneered at me.