Dreams fall apart (chapter 13)

Shawn POV

After I pulled away from Aria as fast as I could, I looked on the ice and saw how Camila fell down.

My heart stopped beating for a moment. As I saw that she started bleeding, holding her ankle and gritting her teeth from pain, I felt my heart breaking for her.

I ran down from the tribune, but as I wanted to go to her, the security didn't let me. I looked on my left and saw that her dad was in the same situation I was in.

,,Come on!" He shouted at me and I run after him outside the hall.

Sofia held her dad's hand all the time while we were running to the ambulance Camila was brought in.

I could see Mila only for a second, but she didn’t see me.

Juliana said to Alejandro we should meet them at the hospital and after that Alejandro told me and Sofia to get in the car and that's what we did.

The coach got in the car a few moments after us and he immediately drove off.

Fuck! Did she see that Aria kissed me and that's why she fell!? Oh please, tell me that's not why.. I'd feel guilty for the rest of my life.

,,Do you think she's fine?" Sofia asked me softly and she looked so scared.

,,Yes, I do. Your sister is a strong person." I told her.

Alejandro looked really worried and he was mumbling the whole time.

,,Daddy?" Sofia said softly like she did before.

,,I can't talk right now, honey. You see, a minute of losing your concentration can cost a lot." Alejandro said pretty pissed off.

Did he saw that Aria kissed me!? I fucked up! And how I did!

,,You see... That's why I HATE ice skating! It's just a matter of time until you get so hurt that you can't skate anymore. I always hated skating! But that's Camila's passion, so I've to respect that! Screw it! She got hurt because of her passion for it! Nothing, but that exaggerated passion brought us here!" Alejandro complained, but he was still concentrated on the road.

He probably did saw the kiss... Why the fuck do I have such a crazy exgirlfriend!? She didn't care for me before! Why does she care now!?

As we arrived at the hospital, Alejandro parked the car as fast as he could and after that we ran to the reception.

,,I'm here for my daughter, Karla Camila Cabello." Alejandro said to the nurse at the reception.

,,Ahm...yeah... She's in the operating room." The nurse said and we looked at her with wide eyes.

,,In the operating room!?" The coach said shocked.

,,Yes. Her ankle is broken and we had to fix it as fast as possible. She also has a few other injuries, but they are not as bad as the ankle." The nurse informed us.

,,What others injuries? I'm her father. I need to know."

,,I don't know anything. But you can talk to her doctor when he's ready with the surgery. You can take a seat in the waiting room until then. I was informed that the girl's coach is in there too."

,,Okay. Thanks." Alejandro said and we went to the waiting room. As we entered, we immediately spotted Juliana.

,,Oh god..." She said and hugged Alejandro.

,,Did they tell you more? Or also just the thing with the ankle?" Alejandro asked Juliana while we sat down.

,,Only about the ankle, but...."