Can you show me a trick? (chapter 3)

Shawn POV

,,The food is here!" I shouted as I arrived at our new house.

,,Finally!" Aaliyah ran to me from the kitchen, took the food out of my hands and ran back to the kitchen. I followed her after I took off my jacket and shoes.

Our dining table wasn't built, so we ate at the bar that my dad wanted so badly. I sat between Aaliyah and my dad and my mom sat next to my sister.

,,So...we have a few things we need to tell you." My dad said while we were eating our pancakes.

,,What is it?" I asked.

,,So, I know it's a little weird because we just got here, but tomorrow is your first day at your new schools." My dad said and I just nodded understanding.

,,Oh nooooo!" Aaliyah said.

,,Honey, but you gonna find new friends! I'm sure it's gonna be exciting." My mom said to my sister.

,,But I'm gonna be the new girl that comes in the middle of the semester. I'm gonna have ALL the attention! I don't want that!" Aaliyah said and everyone laughed.

Aaliyah isn't very outgoing and even back in Mushtown she had just a few close friends and that was it. She loved reading and learning. You could say she's a real nerd, but she's cool as fuck and even if she didn’t like the attention, she was pretty popular in her old school and I'm sure she's gonna be here too.

,,I'm sure you are gonna survive, sweetheart." My mom said and kissed the top of her head.

,,And the surprise I was talking about earlier is....ahm...." My dad started his sentence but didn't continue.

,,Tell me!" I said pretty excited, but not knowing why.

,,I talked with the coach of this town's hockey team and you can go today to the training. He said he wants to see you play and if he likes it, you're in the team, but don't worry about that. I'm sure he's gonna love what he's gonna see." My dad said and I gave him a hug. Hockey is my passion and I'm so happy I can do it here too.

After I hugged my dad and continued eating, I realized who the coach was. Camila, the girl at the restaurant, said her dad is the ice hockey coach here. That could be interesting..

Camila POV

I looked at the clock and it said it's 10am. That meant my shift just ended.

,,Hello, beautiful!" Someone said and as I looked up, I saw Lucas, a good friend of mine and my coworker.

,,Hi, Grinch!" I said and went to the back room to get my stuff and he followed me.

,,Stop calling me like that! Just if I don't like Christmas, it doesn't mean I'm a Grinch." He said while he took off his jacket.

,,Oh honey, that's exactly what it means. You can't just not like Christmas!" I said while I took off my 'uniform'.

,,I don't like it because suddenly everyone acts nice and friendly. Everyone is fake on Christmas!" He said and put on his uniform.

,,See! Grinch!" I said and took my stuff and wanted to leave.

,,Whatever... Do you have any other shift today?" He asked and we both exited the backroom.

,,Nope. I'm at the ice hall till 6pm and then I've to take care of my sister because my dad has training with his team." I said.

,,And what are you doing with your sister? Maybe I can come and give you some company."