Kiss (chapter 9)

Shawn POV

,,You are happy. You have fun. Not even me, dad or Emma could do that..." Sofia said to Camila and I felt speechless. I didn't know what to do or say. I just stayed there.

,,Mila! You won't believe what just happened!" Someone suddenly said and as I looked, I saw Emma.

,,Yep. You won't believe what just happened either. " Camila said to her best friend. ,,Come on." Camila said and we all went back to the tribune.

,,Okay, you first." Emma said.

,,Okay." Camila said and quickly told Emma about her argument with Lucas. I felt a little bad that he was jealous, but I he deserved it. You can't be with someone just 'friends' if you just want more. No! It's not right!

,,What a fucking ASSHOLE! I'm gonna kill him! I swear to god, when I see him, he's gonna die!" Emma said angrily after she heard what happened.

,,Butterfly, he doesn't deserve our attention." Camila said.

,,Ladybug, I love you. But you are too innocent and that's why you have me. I'll kill him for you." Emma said.

,,I'll do it with you." I said not being able to hold myself back from the conversation.

,,See! Perfect! Mila, we got your back!" Emma said proudly and gave me a high five as Camila smiled at us.

,,Whatever... Tell me what happened to you, but quickly, I need to start training." Mila said to Emma.

,,Tiffany said to me that I can't cheer in the first row because I'm too tall, so I said to her that she can't cheer in the first row because she's too fat. And then we started fighting till the trainers pulled us apart. It was fun." Emma said relaxed and Camila and I started to laugh.

,,It's good that you had fun...fighting someone? Anyways I've to go. See you later." Camila said, stood up, and zi gave Emma, Aaliyah and Sofia a hug each and then she kissed my check and left. I felt my check burning where Camila just kissed it.

Aaliyah, Sofia and Emma were all looking at me and smirking. I got red and tried to hide my face somehow.

Camila POV

As I went on the ice, I put all my thoughts aside and just skated. It was just me and the ice. Nothing else. I did some random tricks I had to practice, but I could to them all successfully.

I think I had skated for hours when suddenly Juliana showed up and as I looked around, I was alone on the ice.

,,Training starts." She said and I looked in the tribune and saw how my dad was talking to Shawn because he probably just got here to get Sofie. I smiled at them and then nodded at Juliana.

Another skater and her trainer got on the ice and Juliana said:

,,Show me a Layback spin followed by a Biellmann spin." I nodded and immediately did what Juliana asked for.

I started spinning and got in the Layback spin position in which the head and shoulders were shrugged backwards and the back arched downwards toward the ice. After I spinned like that for a while I changed my spin position in a Biellmann one in which I executed a one-foot spin while I held the other foot extended over and behind the head, forming a teardrop shape with the body. I stopped spinning after a while and got into an ending position.

,,Good. Now show me a quick backflip." Juliana said and I did what she said. ,,Now I wanna see a butterfly jump." Juliana said.

I did the butterfly jump that is a flying spin with a two-foot takeoff. My body went almost parallel to the ice in the air, with a scissoring leg motion.